- All destinations
- São Paulo
8 BEDROOMS | 16 GUESTS | ILHABELA, SÃO PAULO STATE
Villa 102 is beyond beautiful. The service makes you feel like island royalty, and the adventure, sports and amenities are unparalleled. A spectacular replica of a 19th century coffee plantation house, the eight-bedroom villa is bathed by an emerald sea surrounded by the Brazilian Atlantic Rainforest, Patrimony of Humanity, and the forest covered mountains have hundreds of streams and fantastic waterfalls.
The villa is located a few minutes from the surrounding beaches, and it is a 30-minute car ride to the charming colonial architecture in the center of Ilhabela Village. The island is a paradise of water sports - surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, rappel, fishing and diving. Ilhabela is the “Sailing Capital of Brazil”, so you can also expect great sailing, and there are jungle tracks ideal for mountain bikes or horseback riding. For those wanting to relax, the house is also a perfect place to sit back and enjoy your favorite wines hand picked from the wine cellar.
Inside the house there are large dining, living and lounging areas, a full modern kitchen, home theater inside an entertaining room, an office, a wine cellar, and a children’s room. There are also eight bedrooms in the house, all with bathrooms, air conditioning or ceiling fans, and terrace access with amazing ocean views.
Outside you will find even more breathtaking ocean views, an extremely spacious terrace with a pool and Jacuzzi, outdoor living and dining areas with ample seating and hammocks, a BBQ, fire-pit, and basketball court. There is a 24 ft boat available for rent.
The villa has something for everyone, and is perfect for large groups of friends and families with children of all ages. As the “Sailing Capital of Brazil”, naturally, it is also the ideal spot for those who love to sail!
VILLA 102 ACCOMMODATION
• Kitchen: Open-plan, fully equipped modern kitchen | ocean-view | connected to dining area
• Living & Dining Room: Open-plan living & dining area | spacious living area with ample seating space | 10-person dining table
• TV Room: Located behind the living room | large TV | lounge area | couches | bathroom
• Entertainment Room: Home cinema | circular blue couch | music system with indoor + outdoor speakers
• Office with bathroom
• Service + Laundry Area: Washer & dryer | bathroom
• BBQ/Pizza Area: Covered outdoor pizza oven & BBQ area | dining tables | adega | music system with indoor + outdoor speakers | bathroom
• Wine Cellar: Stone wine cellar | large table for wine tasting
• Balcony: Large outdoor wooden balcony | ocean-view | covered dining table | multiple couches, hammocks & loungers
• Bedroom 1: King-size bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: King-size bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3: King-size bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | ceiling fan
• Bedroom 5: King-size bed + single bed | ensuite bathroom | ceiling fan
• Bedroom 6: 3 single beds | ensuite bathroom | ceiling fan
• Bedroom 7: King-size + single bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 8: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• 2 maid's bedrooms (not available to rent)
• Pool Area: Large pool overlooking the ocean | surrounded by a wooden deck | covered bar with bar stools, dining area & pool chairs; hot tub for 8 people | fire pit down the stairs | music system with indoor + outdoor speakers | bathroom
• Boat: 24ft motor boat (9 people)
• 8-car parking
The village of Ilhabela is located on an incredibly beautiful island between São Paulo and Rio, and it is surrounded by the Brazilian Atlantic Rainforest - Patrimony of Humanity - with forest covered mountains, streams and waterfalls.
There are 41 beaches on the main island, most of which can be reached by foot and/or by boat, and as the "Sailing Capital of Brazil", Ilhabela has excellent sailing. The island is a paradise of water sports, offering great surfing (kite and wind surf), diving, rappel, fishing, and swimming at one of the many beaches. On land, there are trails perfect for hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding through the Atlantic jungle.
The village has beautiful colonial architecture and some great restaurants and bars. The island can be accessed by a 15-minute ferry trip between São Sebastião and Ilhabela.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Speed Boat
- 16 Guests
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
Two live-in housekeepers to clean the house, cook and maintenance of the property from Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm).
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the airports in São Paulo or Rio for an additional cost. Roundtrip boat transfers (15-minute ferry rides) across the channel that separates the island from São Sebastião can also be arranged. The ferrys are also able to transport cars.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
The house has a 24ft motor boat available for rent, for up to 9 people. Boat rental can be arranged on arrival, and paid locally.
The house is 30 minutes by car from the Village of Ilhabela so car hire is necessary if visiting the center, however it is not essential. Cars be can rented locally on the island and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 1,500 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights for Low Season, 7 nights for High Season and Carnival, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Maid, housekeeper/ chef included (Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm)
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available of an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.