- All destinations
- São Paulo
20 GUESTS | 10 BEDROOMS | SÃO LUIS DE PARATINGA, SÃO PAULO STATE
At the heart of Brazilian nature and culture, Villa 103 is an antique 450-acre coffee farm bordered by the State Park, Serra do Mar, which is one of the most biodiverse parks in the world, full of rivers, forests, waterfalls and mountains. The villa aims to preserve a very important part of the Brazilian culture: the farm lifestyle, and every inch of the property exudes the charming simplicity of this.
There are six renovated structures on the farm, with ten luxurious bedrooms. All of the bedrooms are tastefully decorated in a slightly different way, with various elements of Brazilian design as well as pieces from the resident artists. They come with large, comfortable beds and Egyptian linens, which are perfect for a deep sleep after a day full of outdoor adventures. There are eight "Classic" bedrooms (one in the main house, seven in three annexes 100m from the main house) with double or twin beds, ensuite bathrooms, closets and heating. The final two annexed suites have double beds, fireplaces, and ensuite bathrooms with black-stone bathtubs.
There is a lecture room with a fireplace. The farm has a delicious restaurant which serves fresh meals prepared with the farm’s own organic meat and produce from the vegetable garden. Guests can enjoy cooking classes, picnic lunches at the nearby lake, and wine tasting during sunset.
Whether you want to experience complete relaxation, or partake in one of the many activities offered, including hiking, horseback riding, rafting, bird watching, rock climbing, zip lining, or visiting the shops, restaurants and surrounding historical villages, there is something for everyone.
With luxury and comfort at the forefront, but in keeping with the philosophy of preserving the atmosphere of country life, there is no TV, WiFi or phone service, providing a perfect escape from reality.
The villa is the ideal setting for a vacation with a group of friends, a family holiday, or a romantic getaway.
VILLA 103 ACCOMMODATION
• Restaurant: Fresh meals prepared with the farm’s own organic meat & produce from the vegetable garden
• Lecture Room: Communal relaxation room with a fireplace
• Bedroom 1 ("Classic" Room): Double bed with Egyptian linens | ensuite bathroom with hairdryer | closet | heating | very comfortable & tasteful
THREE ANNEXES + SEVEN "CLASSIC" BEDROOMS (100m from main house)
• Bedroom 2: Twin beds with Egyptian linens | ensuite bathroom with hairdryer | closet | heating
• Bedroom 3: Double bed with Egyptian linens | ensuite bathroom with hairdryer | closet | heating
• Bedroom 4: Twin beds with Egyptian linens | ensuite bathroom with hairdryer | closet | heating
• Bedroom 5: Large standard double bed with Egyptian linens | ensuite bathroom with hairdryer | closet | heating | wood stove
• Bedroom 6: Double bed with Egyptian linens | ensuite bathroom with hairdryer | closet | heating
• Bedroom 7: Twin beds with Egyptian linens | ensuite bathroom with hairdryer | closet | heating
• Bedroom 8: Double bed with Egyptian linens | ensuite bathroom with hairdryer | closet | heating
TWO ANNEXES + TWO SUITES
• Bedroom 9 + Bedroom 10: Double beds | ensuite bathrooms with black stone bathtubs & bathrobes | fireplace | authentic Brazilian decor & original art by resident artists
OUTDOORS + ACTIVITIES
• Swimming Pool
• Outdoor Activities: Hiking | horseback riding | rafting | bird watching | rock climbing | zip lining
• Leisure Activities: Cooking classes | picnic lunches at a nearby lake | sunset wine tastings | visiting shops, restaurants & historical villages
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- No Telephone
- Good for Events
- 20 Guests
- 10 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
Daily English speaking concierge and housekeepers who clean and will take care of all of the guests needs. Full staff of 20 taking care of the property: vegetable garden, plantations, horses, cows.
Additional maids, babysitters, and drivers may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers in / out from São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro or Paraty are included.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
RATES UPON REQUEST
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, including New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service and housekeeper
• Use of the hotel facilities, and experiences
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, and non-alcoholic beverages (only Caipirinhas)
• Private transfer in/ out from Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro or Paraty
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH Host
• Transfers to and from the villa (other than the mentioned above)
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.