- All destinations
- Punta del Este
4 BEDROOMS | 9 GUESTS | MANANTIALES, PUNTA DEL ESTE
The villa is an idyllic spot for a Uruguayan getaway, boasting both views of the Atlantic Ocean and its own infinity pool. Located just a 10 to 15 minute walk away from the town centre of Manantiales and a 15 minute drive from the rustic La Barra, it is the perfect place for those wanting to enjoy some peace and quiet whilst still being close to a number of lively bars and restaurants.
This bright and stylish property accommodates 9 guests in 4 bedrooms*. 3 of the 4 bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the house. One of which has a queen size bed, en suite bathroom, a living room and even ocean views. The other two bedrooms, one with two twin beds and one with three share a bathroom. The final bedroom is on the second floor and has a king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom and a terrace overlooking the ocean that is perfect for a sun downer.
On the first floor there is a large living area filled with natural light thanks to the large floor-to-ceiling windows surrounding it and leads on to the swimming pool. The fireplace in this room is a great feature and makes this house a perfect winter’s retreat as well as a summer one. Adjoining the living room is a dining room with table and 8 chairs. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with everything you could possibly need for your stay. Attached to the dining room is an outdoor dining area where there is a “parilla” (traditional Uruguayan BBQ grill), and even better there’s a sound system, making it a great hangout spot after a day in the sun.
With its fantastic facilities and location, this property lends itself to both groups of friends and families with children of all ages.
*There is an additional en-suite bedroom on the ground floor with two twin beds that is usually lived in by house-staff, however if you do not require these services it works very well as an extra guest room, allowing for 11 guests in all.
VILLA 117 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Floor-to-ceiling windows | leads out to pool | fireplace | L-shaped sofa | TV
• Dining Room: Adjoins the living room | table and 8 chairs
• Kitchen: Fully equipped
•Bedroom 1: Queen-size bed | en-suite bathroom | living room | ocean views | ground floor
• Bedroom 2: Twin beds | shared bathroom with bedroom 3 | ground floor
• Bedroom 3: Three single beds | bathroom shared with bedroom 2 | ground floor
• Bedroom 4: King-size bed | en-suite bathroom | private terrace overlooking the ocean
• Outdoor dining area: Traditional parilla (BBQ grill) | ample seating | sound system
• Infinity pool
• Terraces with great views overlooking the ocean
Manantiales is a quirky town that lies just along the beach from La Barra and is another hotspot for all people rich and famous, young and old and a great place to enjoy the sun and surf.
La Barra is just a 15 minute drive from the famous, high-rise and glamorous Punta del Este, an old time favourite amongst the Americas’ elite -both past and present- where you can dabble in the many restaurants, bars, shops and boliches.
La Barra itself enjoys a more bohemian vibe, and is still quaint thanks to the absence of high-rise towers and dominance of houses of all styles, shapes and size. There is something for everyone, with quirky restaurants, terrace parties and bars and an abundance of galleries, collectors corners and antiques stores that dot the strip that runs parallel to the golden beach hidden behind the dunes.
José Ignacio is a half an hour drive away, and is home to the most successful beach bar in the world, La Huella, a long golden beach, a fantastic carniceria renowned for its sandwich milanesa, and a host of exclusive residents.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 9 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Daily maid service
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers from the Punta del Este airport (50 min) and the Montevideo airport (less than 2 hours) can be arranged upon request for an additional cost. Car hire is recommended while staying at this house.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
RATES UPON REQUEST
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• Customized pre-arrival grocery shop
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.)
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.