- All destinations
9 BEDROOMS | 18 GUESTS | TRANCOSO, SOUTHERN BAHIA
The villa is a boutique hotel offering luxury accommodation in its 7 different cheerfully colored fishermen’s cottages. Just walking distance from the historic Quadrado but tucked away in a residential area, this is the perfect destination for those who value their privacy.
Each of the cottages has a rustic yet sophisticated décor with a mix of Brazilian and European design, antique elements and local crafts, offering modern amenities whilst maintaining its original Bahian character. The 7 casas offer options for between 2 to 4 guests, each with their own fully equipped kitchen, king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, and access to leafy gardens and pool.
The hotel boasts an authentic character that celebrates the traditional Bahian lifestyle. Its tranquil setting surrounded by nature makes it an idyllic spot for unwinding. Spend the day by the poolside or at the bar enjoying one of the many delicious cocktails Brazil has to offer you.
VILLA 12 ACCOMMODATION
There are 5 one-bedroom casas and 2 two-bedroom casas.
• One-bedroom: Casa Blue | Casa Rosa | Casa Branca | Casa Manga | Casa Balao
• Two-bedroom: Casa Dende | Casa Grande
Each house includes:
• Fully equipped kitchen | daily complementary breakfast
• Bedrooms: King-size beds
• Bathrooms: Ensuite with bath and shower
• Amenities: WiFi | HD cable TV and SKY | safe | A/C
• Casa Grande has a private pool
• Gourmet area with wood oven
OUTDOORS + ACTIVITIES
• Swimming pool
• Many beaches nearby
As well as offering some of the best beaches in the Northeastern Brazil, the Southern Bahian village of Trancoso has a very pretty colonial heart, set on a bluff overlooking the ocean. The large, grassy main square known as the Quadrado is surrounded by colorful native houses presided over by a small church, and has dazzling views of the beaches and ocean. In the evening everyone heads to the Quadrado to sip caipirinhas and browse the shops and boutiques (including nearly all of the chicest Brazilian designers). The atmosphere is incredibly relaxed - flip-flops, open shirts and kaftans are the order of the day. However, many of the best know Brazilian film-makers, models, journalists, and singers are regulars at the bars and restaurants. It has begun to attract a sophisticated and international clientele, who come to experience the authentic flavor of Brazil, enhanced by unpretentious restaurants, quaint hotels and stunning private houses.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Good for Events
- 18 Guests
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
Daily maid (8am – 5pm), daily concierge. Personal English speaking concierge on day of arrival for up to 4 hours.
Additional professional cooks, babysitters, drivers and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Trancoso airport. Alternatively, there is an excellent private landing strip at the Terravista Golf Course & Condominium, and helicopter and private plane charters can be also arranged upon request.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can be rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 4,500 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 4 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• English-speaking concierge on day of arrival (up to 4 hours)
• Daily maid service
• Daily breakfast
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150; plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.