- All destinations
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | TRANCOSO, SOUTHERN BAHIA
An incredible three-bedroom property in traditional South Bahian style surrounded by tropical vegetation with stunning views overlooking the beach.
Both the interior and the exterior of the house are colorfully painted, giving the property a bright and cheerful ambience and has been decorated in a shabby chic style, with traditional handicrafts and vintage pieces.
The villa sleeps six people among its three en-suite double bedrooms all of which have air conditioning and mosquito nets. There is a fully equipped kitchen filled with character with its bright colored distressed wooden units and old-fashioned weighing scales and a spacious living area with cable TV and a sound system and a dining table, both with a quirky décor.
Outdoors there is large decked area boasting a pool, sun loungers, a large shaded daybed and an al-fresco dining area, making it the perfect place for entertaining both family and friends and enjoying the Brazilian sun.
Certainly one of the best properties in Trancoso due to its unique charm and setting!
VILLA 27 ACCOMMODATION
• Living/Dining Area: Spacious | sofas | wooden coffee table | cable TV | sound system | dining table and chairs
• Kitchen: Fully equipped
• Bedroom 1: Double bed | en-suite bathroom | air-conditioning | mosquito net
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | en-suite bathroom | air-conditioning | mosquito net
• Bedroom 3: Double bed | en-suite bathroom | air-conditioning | mosquito net
• Large decked area: swimming pool with sun loungers, large shaded daybed and al-fresco dining area
As well as offering some of the best beaches in the Northeastern Brazil, the Southern Bahian village of Trancoso has a very pretty colonial heart, set on a bluff overlooking the ocean. The large, grassy main square known as the Quadrado is surrounded by colorful native houses presided over by a small church, and has dazzling views of the beaches and ocean. In the evening everyone heads to the Quadrado to sip caipirinhas and browse the shops and boutiques (including nearly all of the chicest Brazilian designers).
The atmosphere is incredibly relaxed - flip-flops, open shirts and kaftans are the order of the day. However, many of the best know Brazilian film-makers, models, journalists, and singers are regulars at the bars and restaurants. It has begun to attract a sophisticated and international clientele, who come to experience the authentic flavor of Brazil, enhanced by unpretentious restaurants, quaint hotels and stunning private houses.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Daily maid service. Assistance of an English-speaking BBH Host.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Trancoso airport. Alternatively, there is an excellent private landing strip at Terravista, just 10 minutes away from the village, and helicopter and private plane charters can be arranged for an additional cost.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can be rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
• The beautiful rustic décor and antique accents are not found in many other properties
• Great for families with children of all ages welcome
• Panoramic views overlooking Itapororoca Beach
Bear in Mind
• Although the house is suitable for children, parents with toddlers should be aware that the pool is not fenced off
• Car hire is recommended whilst staying at this property
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 815 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.