- All destinations
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | TRANCOSO, SOUTHERN BAHIA
The villa is a completely renovated, rustic-chic South Bahian house located in the vibrant city of Trancoso. The enchanting three-bedroom house sleeps six guests, and is set on a quiet and beautiful cobblestone street lined with flowers and palm trees. The street is located just behind the Centro Histórico (the social and cultural heart of the city) and only a few minutes walk to the nearest beaches.
The owner of the house dedicated her life to contemporary art and interior design, and has filled the house with a charming mix of eclectic furniture built by authentic Brazilian craftsmen, and other unique pieces collected throughout her extensive travels: Argentine aguayos, Moroccan lanterns and fabrics from Provence.
The house is split between two “blocks”, which are separated by an outdoor wooden deck with a small pergola and breakfast area, as well as a garden with palm trees, jasmine flowers and hammocks to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
In the first block there is an open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room opening onto a wooden deck. Sliding wooden doors in the first block connect the indoors with the outdoors and create an open-air space. The second block has two floors and three bedrooms. Downstairs are two double bedrooms sharing one bathroom, and upstairs is one double bedroom with a private bathroom and a balcony. All of the bedrooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The house comes with all the modern conveniences including WiFi, TV and an iPod sound system, and is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages. The stylish interiors, beautiful garden and ideal location next to the center of town make the villa the perfect Trancoso getaway.
VILLA 29 ACCOMMODATION
• Open-plan Kitchen
• Dining Room
• Living Room: Opens onto the outdoor wooden deck through sliding doors
• Bedroom 1: Double bed | shared bathroom with Bedroom 2 | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | shared bathroom with Bedroom 1 | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | balcony | A/C + ceiling fan
• Deck: Acts as the separation between Block 1 & Block 2 | two outdoor wooden decks with a recently-built pergola + breakfast area
• Garden: Palm trees, jasmine flowers & hammocks
As well as offering some of the best beaches in the Northeastern Brazil, the Southern Bahian village of Trancoso has a very pretty colonial heart, set on a bluff overlooking the ocean. The large, grassy main square known as the Quadrado is surrounded by colorful native houses presided over by a small church, and has dazzling views of the beaches and ocean. In the evening everyone heads to the Quadrado to sip caipirinhas and browse the shops and boutiques (including nearly all of the chicest Brazilian designers).
The atmosphere is incredibly relaxed - flip-flops, open shirts and kaftans are the order of the day. However, many of the best know Brazilian film-makers, models, journalists, and singers are regulars at the bars and restaurants. It has begun to attract a sophisticated and international clientele, who come to experience the authentic flavor of Brazil, enhanced by unpretentious restaurants, quaint hotels and stunning private houses.
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Parking for 1 car
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Daily maid service (includes cleaning and breakfast preparation).
Additional professional cooks, babysitters, drivers and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Trancoso airport. Alternatively, there is an excellent private landing strip at the Terravista Golf Course & Condominium, and helicopter and private plane charters can be also arranged upon request.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
CAR HIRE Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can be rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 635 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights for Low Season, 5 nights for High Season and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.