- All destinations
6 BEDROOMS | 12 GUESTS | TRANCOSO, SOUTHERN BAHIA
Once at the villa you will never want to leave. This incredibly stylish six-bedroom property stands alone at the top of a small cliff and boasts spectacular sea views. Its location offers complete tranquility whilst still being close to Trancoso’s Quadrado, which is just a five-minute drive away, and a short walk from the beach.
The property is made up of three separate houses, two of which are at the top of the cliff and accommodate guests, and are connected to the staff house at the bottom of the cliff by large wooden stairs. Upon entering the property you will be stunned. Its design incorporates nature, with its large floor-to-ceiling windows offering incredible views and natural light and its unique hand carved wooden décor including the rustic coffee tables made from tree stumps and the impressive front door.
Both floors of the main house have a bright and airy feel with all rooms enjoying sea views. On the ground floor there is a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living and dining area which lead out on to a terrace where there is an al-fresco dining area and further living area under a pergola. The Master suite, also located on the ground floor has a Japanese bath, walk in wardrobe, private terrace, SKY TV and air conditioning. On the first floor there are three further bedrooms all with terraces and air conditioning. One of the rooms is another master suite; the other two bedrooms are twin rooms with en–suite bathrooms however it is possible to convert them to double bedrooms. The guesthouse contains a further two convertible twin bedrooms, each with a bathroom, terrace and air conditioning.
Surrounding the property is a beautiful green garden with a swimming pool surrounded by palm trees and a decked area with sun loungers and also a pergola daybed where you can spend the day soaking up the sun and enjoying the sea breeze.
The style and setting of this property along with its fantastic indoor and outdoor facilities make it an idyllic location for both groups of friends and families looking for a private holiday destination still close from the heart of the action.
VILLA 33 ACCOMMODATION
• Living/Dining Area: White sofas | wooden coffee tables | Sky TV and DVD player | whitewashed walls | large dining table with two benches | sea views | ground floor
• Kitchen: Fully equipped | ground floor | sea views
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): Double bed | walk-in wardrobe | en-suite bathroom with Japanese Bath | private terrace | Sky TV with DVD player | air-conditioning | fan | sea views | ground floor
• Bedroom 2 (Master Suite): Double bed | walk-in wardrobe | en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bath | terrace | Sky TV with DVD player | air-conditioning | fan | sea views | first floor
• Bedroom 3: Twin beds (possible to covert to double) | en-suite bathroom | terrace | air-conditioning | fan | sea views | first floor
• Bedroom 4: Twin beds (possible to covert to double) | en-suite bathroom | TV with DVD player | terrace | air-conditioning | fan | sea views | first floor
• Bedroom 5: Twin beds (possible to covert to double) | en-suite bathroom | Sky TV with DVD player | terrace | air-conditioning | fan | sea views
• Bedroom 6: Twin beds (possible to convert to double) | en-suite bathroom | terrace | air-conditioning | fan | sea views
• Terraces: Al-fresco dining area | living area under a pergola with large comfy sofas | beautiful tree stump coffee table
• Swimming pool: surrounded by deck | sun loungers | independent bathroom
• Outdoor shower
• Beach: 5 minute walk to Praia dos Nativos
As well as offering some of the best beaches in the Northeastern Brazil, the Southern Bahian village of Trancoso has a very pretty colonial heart, set on a bluff overlooking the ocean. The large, grassy main square known as the Quadrado is surrounded by colorful native houses presided over by a small church, and has dazzling views of the beaches and ocean. In the evening everyone heads to the Quadrado to sip caipirinhas and browse the shops and boutiques (including nearly all of the chicest Brazilian designers).
The atmosphere is incredibly relaxed - flip-flops, open shirts and kaftans are the order of the day. However, many of the best know Brazilian film-makers, models, journalists, and singers are regulars at the bars and restaurants. It has begun to attract a sophisticated and international clientele, who come to experience the authentic flavor of Brazil, enhanced by unpretentious restaurants, quaint hotels and stunning private houses.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
Daily maid service
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Trancoso airport. Alternatively, there is an excellent private landing strip at Terravista, just 10 minutes away from the village, and helicopter and private plane charters can be arranged for an additional cost.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can be rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 2,150 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 4 nights for Low Season, 5 nights for High Season, 7 nights for Carnival and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.