- All destinations
1 BEDROOM | 2 GUESTS | ITACARÉ, BAHIA
The villa is a modern and luxurious interpretation of a tree house loft, built in the middle of the Atlantic Rainforest. This ultra-chic villa is a bright, tranquil and incredibly romantic holiday home finished with cutting-edge style, which serves as a juxtaposition against the untouched natural surrounding. The feeling of being at one with nature is emphasized from top to bottom, with spectacular terraces and an indoor-outdoor connection.
Made from 100 year old recycled wood, every room in the villa offers opulence, comfort and incredible forest views. The open terraces, covered by a traditional piassava roof, have high ceilings and stretch across the entire property.
The villa has a large open-plan kitchen and dining area, together with a spacious lounge and home cinema. There is one master suite with an en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, and off the suite is a balcony where an outdoor rainforest shower can be enjoyed. An additional open bathroom has two rainforest showers. The sunset deck overlooking the property, the elevated swimming pool, and the beautiful green garden are probably where you will want to spend most of your time, relaxing, sipping cocktails and watching the sunset.
Besides being a romantic hideaway, the villa can also be booked as an adventure with a mix of activities alongside exciting food and cooking experiences. This rural property can be your launch for hiking, taking Capoeira classes and kayaking to deserted beaches and waterfalls, which can all be enjoyed before private yoga sessions and massages.
The villa is ideal for a romantic couples getaway, or groups of two who want total privacy. It is also great for those who love outdoors activities.
VILLA 41 ACCOMMODATION
The open-plan kitchen, dining area & spacious lounge area are all connected
• Lounge: Spacious lounge area with couches | home cinema with iPod dock + music system
• Dining Area: Located on a separate deck space with a wooden dining table
• Kitchen: Large, open-plan fully equipped kitchen
• Bathroom: Open bathroom with 2 rainforest showers
• Bedroom 1: King-size bed with mosquito net | ensuite bathroom + balcony with an outdoor rainforest shower | walk-in closet
• Elevated Swimming Pool
• Sunset Deck: Hammocks & chairs overlooking the property
• Yoga Deck: Yoga mats & massage bed
• Water Sports: SUP board (Stand Up Paddle) & body board
• Separate bungalow with an additional bedroom
Bahia is one of the most gorgeous and varied of all the coastal states in Brazil, and it is without a doubt one of our favorites. In terms of hype, Trancoso has dominated many people’s image of the state, but there is so much more to explore. If your idea of holiday nirvana involves a perfect beach house overlooking a seemingly endless beach, hammocks swaying in the sea-breeze, and sipping chilled coconuts with a smiling staff at hand, then Villa Itacaré is the perfect destination.
Itacaré is a town south of Salvador in the cocoa zone of the state of Bahia. The town is a hub of Bahian culture- many tourists visit to take part in the local Capoeira circles and eat traditional Brazilian food. It is also a popular destination for surfers, hikers and ecotourists. The town is on the edge of a national park, one of the last large expanses of Atlantic rainforest left in Brazil, and has a series of beautiful small cove type beaches as well as other picturesque beaches further along the coast. Itacaré has been mentioned as one of the world's top 10 best small towns.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Maid Service
- Not Child Friendly
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Housekeeper and part-time cook who clean and provide daily breakfast. Security staff included during the day and night
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the airport in Ilhéus to the villa, which takes about two hours.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 360 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, including New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• Daily breakfast and fruit basket
• Security staff during the day and night
• Assistance of a concierge to help you book extra activities
• Domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Customized pre-arrival grocery shop
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.)
• Laundry service
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.