- All destinations
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | CENTRO HISTÓRICO, PARATY
The villa is a stylish, three-bedroom townhouse on a cobblestone road in Paraty’s Historic Center (Centro Histórico), near all the best restaurants, shops and cafes. Located right next to Paraty Bay, the whitewashed house has charming blue-shuttered windows and remarkable views over the water.
The ground floor of the two-story house has a large, comfortable open-plan living room with lots of comfortable white couches and bright blue-shuttered windows that fill the room with sunlight. Walking past the living room you reach the spacious dining area, which has a big chandelier and a marble dining table and chairs. To the side of the dining room through glass doors is the fully equipped kitchen, which has dark marble counter tops and checkered floors. In the dining room there is also another glass door leading outside to the small courtyard garden in the rear of the property. With a tiled, covered patio, it is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the weather.
Upstairs are the three bedrooms. Two bedrooms have double beds and one bedroom has twins, and each bedroom comes with a comfortable double bed, ensuite bathroom, and air conditioning.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children wanting a place to relax, sip cocktails and socialize after a day of boating around the bay or exploring the town.
VILLA 54 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Large open-plan living area located at the front of the house | white walls | bright blue-shuttered windows | 3 comfortable white couches & decorative accents
• Dining Room: Connected to the living room | 10-person marble dining table + chairs | big chandelier | staircase up to the first floor | doors leading to both the kitchen & courtyard garden
• Kitchen: Right off the dining room | fully equipped with an oven & stove | dark marble counter tops | checkered floors
• Bedroom 1: Double bed with white linens | ensuite bathroom | A/C
• Bedroom 2: Double bed with white linens | ensuite bathroom | A/C
• Bedroom 3: Twin beds with white linens | ensuite bathroom | A/C
• Courtyard: In the back of the house off the dining room | covered tiled-patio area with a yellow couch | lovely surrounding garden
Paraty is a lovely 17th century town that has been perfectly preserved thanks to a long period of isolation, and was declared a National Historical Monument in 1966. There are winding narrow cobblestone roads with small fishermen’s cottages and vast merchants mansions standing side by side, all white stucco with brightly painted shutters and doors. Vehicles are banned from the town, and the charming art galleries, shops, restaurants and bars tucked amongst the cobbled streets are best explored on foot. Paraty is equidistant between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, both of which can be reached in 3.5-4 hours by car.
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Maid service (8am – 9am, and from 12pm - 5pm).
Additional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc. may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the airports in both Rio and São Paulo upon request. Paraty also has its own airport, which is about ten minutes by car from the house, and helicopter and private plane charters are available upon request.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your arrival. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches and island restaurants in the Bay of Paraty. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 610 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 4 nights throughout the year, and 8 nights for New Year.
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.