- All destinations
8 BEDROOMS | 16 GUESTS | CENTRO HISTÓRICO, PARATY
The villa is a fabulous historic mansion overlooking the bay, with a postcard-view of the seafront of Paraty’s Centro Histórico. The house was recently refurbished to the highest possible standards, which affords all the luxuries and comforts of modern contemporary living, with the immense style and charm of a colonial mansion.
There are six air-conditioned suites in the main house, and a further two bedrooms are available in a free standing two-bedroom house just yards away. Inside the main house is a living area offering two vast furnished terraces with unique views of Paraty. There is also a sitting room with a TV, a games room, a kitchen with a BBQ area, and indoor/outdoor dining rooms. Outside is the beautiful pool surrounded by a deck lined with palm trees, and the house even has a newly built steam room with a Jacuzzi, as well as a mediation and yoga pavilion.
Set within the confines of a secure marina, the house has a private pier where a 65ft schooner lies. Guests can use it to explore the islands and private beaches that are scattered throughout the Bay.
The villa is suitable for large groups of friends and families with children of all ages. The marina has private security and the house is not overlooked by other properties, making it ideal for those wanting privacy. It is also ideal for celebrating events.
VILLA 58 ACCOMMODATION
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining Rooms
• Living Area
• 2 Large Furnished Terraces
• Sitting Room with TV
• Games Room
• BBQ Area
•Bedrooms 1 - 6: Double beds | ensuite bathrooms | air-conditioning
•Bedrooms 7 + 8: Double beds | ensuite bathrooms | air-conditioning
•Swimming Pool: Surrounded by a large deck lined with palm trees
•Steam Room with Jacuzzi
Paraty is a lovely 17th century town that has been perfectly preserved thanks to a long period of isolation, and was declared a National Historical Monument in 1966. There are winding narrow cobblestone roads with small fishermen’s cottages and vast merchants mansions standing side by side, all white stucco with brightly painted shutters and doors. Vehicles are banned from the town, and the charming art galleries, shops, restaurants and bars tucked amongst the cobbled streets are best explored on foot. Paraty is equidistant between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, both of which can be reached in 3.5-4 hours by car.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Speed Boat
- Good for Events
- 16 Guests
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
Maid service from Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm). Maintenance man, security guard, cook and two sailors.
Additional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and evening cover may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the airports in both Rio and São Paulo. Alternatively, Paraty has its own airport which is about ten minutes by car from the house, and helicopter and private plane charters are also available upon request.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your arrival. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches and island restaurants in the Bay of Paraty. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 3,000 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Full staff including a daily maid, cook, butler and sailor/driver
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.