- All destinations
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | TRANCOSO, SOUTHERN BAHIA
This villa is a beautiful modern house completed in 2010, located just a few minutes walk from the gorgeous Nativos Beach, adjacent to the protected Mata Atlantica Reserve. The house has been designed to sit lightly in its environment and surroundings, and the bedrooms, dining room, kitchen and living areas have been left as open as possible to make the most of the sea breeze.
The property is on the side of a small hill that offers a partial view of the sea, and the closest beaches are two of the nicest and quietest in Trancoso, ideal for swimming and long walks or runs along the beach. The popular beach bar at Estrela D’Agua is also only a 15-minute stroll along the beach.
There are two structures on the property, spread over two levels, which are separated by a wooden deck with a small garden in the middle. Within the two structures there are three bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen, beautiful dining area, spacious living room, and high quality appliances and furnishings throughout the entire house. The three air-conditioned bedrooms (two rooms have double beds, one room has twin beds) also have comfortable mattresses, pillows and linens. Two of the bedrooms have private verandas - one with a sofa, hammock, and ocean views.
On the top level is where you will find the kitchen, dining room, outdoor sitting area, and two bedrooms. There are steps leading down to another wooden deck below which has the main living room, master bedroom, and the beautiful swimming pool and wooden deck surrounded by a garden with palm trees and partial ocean views, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the weather.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families (although young children are not allowed). It is also suitable for guests who value privacy, as it is part of a private condominium.
VILLA 6 ACCOMMODATION
The house is a 400 m2 house on a 2150 m2 plot.There are two structures on the property, spread over two levels, which are separated by a wooden deck with a small garden in the middle.
Wooden steps lead from the front gate onto the entrance level deck, which runs between the two structures on the property
• Kitchen + Dining Area: Fully equipped open-plan kitchen connected to an open-air dining area |10-person wooden dining table | located directly next to the stairs leading down to the garden level
• Bedroom 1: Twin beds with mosquito nets | ensuite bathroom | comfortable mattresses, pillows, linens & towels | large ocean-view deck + veranda with a sofa & hammock area | split A/C
• Bedroom 2: Double bed with mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | comfortable mattresses, pillows, linens & towels | private terrace facing the entrance | A/C
The entrance level has steps leading down to the garden level deck, where you will find the swimming pool, pool deck & garden area
• Living Room + TV Room: Ample couches & seating areas | Cable TV + DVD | large glass sliding doors giving views of the pool & garden | situated below the kitchen/dining area
• Bedroom 3 (Master Suite): Double bed with mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | comfortable mattresses, pillows, linens & towels | partial ocean views | faces the pool | split A/C
• Swimming Pool: Large pool area with wooden deck | pool chairs | surrounded by garden with partial ocean views + full Mata Atlantica views
• Garden: Large garden with palm trees & partial ocean views
• Beach: Private beach access to Nativos Beach (5-minute walk)
As well as offering some of the best beaches in the Northeastern Brazil, the Southern Bahian village of Trancoso has a very pretty colonial heart, set on a bluff overlooking the ocean. The large, grassy main square known as the Quadrado is surrounded by colorful native houses presided over by a small church, and has dazzling views of the beaches and ocean. In the evening everyone heads to the Quadrado to sip caipirinhas and browse the shops and boutiques (including nearly all of the chicest Brazilian designers).
The atmosphere is incredibly relaxed - flip-flops, open shirts and kaftans are the order of the day. However, many of the best know Brazilian film-makers, models, journalists, and singers are regulars at the bars and restaurants. It has begun to attract a sophisticated and international clientele, who come to experience the authentic flavor of Brazil, enhanced by unpretentious restaurants, quaint hotels and stunning private houses.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Not Child Friendly
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Two live-in housekeepers responsible for house maintenance, cleaning, and can also cook.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Trancoso airport. Alternatively, there is an excellent private landing strip at Terravista, just 10 minutes away from the village, and helicopter and private plane charters can be arranged for an additional cost.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can be rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 680 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights for Low Season, 5 nights for High Season and Carnival, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service (she can also cook) and maintenance man
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.