- All destinations
6/18 BEDROOMS | 14/42 GUESTS | PARATY, RIO DE JANEIRO STATE
The villa is part of a 40,000m2 gated development located on a private beach just outside the colonial town of Paraty. There are three beautiful six-bedroom villas on the property that sleep 14 guests each. They can be rented separately or together, sleeping up to 42 guests in total. The three villas on the property provide spacious, comfortable and private accommodation, and fully embrace the Brazilian lifestyle. The ocean, beach and nature are at the forefront of the development's philosophy.
This villa is the villa located on the most elevated part of the development, and has an unparalleled view of the islands scattered around Paraty Bay. The villa has six spacious air-conditioned suites with verandas, an open-plan dining room with a beautiful view of the ocean through the trees, a living room with stylish furniture, a fireplace and TV and a fully equipped contemporary kitchen. Outside of the villa there is a large ocean-view swimming pool with a deck and BBQ, sauna with a shower and an incredible panoramic view, and a veranda with a 12-person dining table, perfect for enjoying a meal straight off the grill.
The property also has a private beach (that makes up part of the Green Coast shore) with kiosks, a natural pool, a boat dock, a 3-aircraft helipad and a games room with a snooker table, table tennis, Karaoke machine and TV. Additional services are available, including boat rentals, kayaks, jeep rides, guided walks and more.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages. Rented in its entirety, it is great for events, celebrations and reunions.
VILLA 62 ACCOMMODATION
Located on the most elevated part of the development
• Living Room: Very spacious & bright living room | beautiful ocean views | opens onto the outdoor veranda | stylish furniture | multiple seating areas | fireplace | Cable TV
• Dining Room: Open-plan dining room | large dining table | beautiful ocean through the trees
• Kitchen: Fully equipped open-plan kitchen | laundry facilities off the back
• Sauna: Shower with a panoramic view
• Veranda: Spacious, covered ocean-view veranda running the length of the house | 12-person dining table | multiple lounge areas
• Bedrooms 1-6: Double beds | ensuite bathrooms | veranda access | A/C
OUTDOORS + ACTIVITIES
• Swimming Pool: Large ocean-view pool | sun deck with BBQ area
• Private Beach: Kiosks | natural pool | boat dock
• Games Room: Located in a separate building | TV | snooker table, table tennis & karaoke machine
• Activities: Boat rentals, kayaks, jeep rides & guided walks
Paraty is a lovely 17th century town that has been perfectly preserved thanks to a long period of isolation, and was declared a National Historical Monument in 1966. There are winding narrow cobblestone roads with small fishermen’s cottages and vast merchants mansions standing side by side, all white stucco with brightly painted shutters and doors. Vehicles are banned from the town, and the charming art galleries, shops, restaurants and bars tucked amongst the cobbled streets are best explored on foot. Paraty is equidistant between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, both of which can be reached in 3.5-4 hours by car.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Good for Events
- 14 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
Daily maid service (three maids & one housekeeper), house manager, two security guards, two gardeners, maintenance man.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the airports in both Rio and São Paulo upon request. Alternatively, Paraty has its own small airport, and helicopter and private plane charters can also be arranged.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches and island restaurants in the Bay of Paraty. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 1,500 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, and 7 nights for New Year and Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Full staff including maids, housekeeper, security guard, gardener & maintenance man
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.