- All destinations
- Angra dos Reis
- Ilha Grande
5 BEDROOMS | 10 GUESTS | ILHA GRANDE, ANGRA DOS REIS
The villa is a bright, spacious beachfront property located on Praia do Abraão, with fantastic views facing out to the ocean. The house is comfortable, cozy and very well located, only a 10-minute walk from the local restaurants and bars of the town center.
The two-story house has ample living space and accommodates groups of up to 10 guests. There are five comfortable bedrooms (three with queen beds and two with twin beds that can be converted into doubles) with air conditioning, fans, and views of either the ocean or the mountains. The master suite has a private bathroom, and there are three additional bathrooms for the other four bedrooms. The house offers a fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious open-plan living and dining room with a 12-person dining table and windows lining the walls, and an upstairs living area with a TV, games table, and small work space. The interior has been carefully decorated and furnished with top quality equipment.
Outside the house (before you reach the beach) you will find a BBQ, outdoor showers, and a small jetty for mooring boats - a 28" boat is available to rent for boat trips and exploring nearby beaches.
Whether you are looking to swim, hike, canoe, dive, sail or simply relax and enjoy the serenity and natural beauty of the island, this is the ideal getaway. The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages.
VILLA 65 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room + Dining Room: Spacious, sunny open-plan living & dining area | windows lining the walls | multiple seating areas | 12-person dining table | views of the ocean & mountains
• Kitchen: Large kitchen fully equipped with a 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator & ice machine | pantry & large area to prepare food | direct access to both the dining area & garden
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): Queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | private ocean-view balcony | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed | shared bathroom with Bedroom 3 | ocean-view | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3: Twin beds (can be converted into a double) | shared bathroom with Bedroom 2 | mountain-view | A/C + ceiling fan
• Mezzanine: Upstairs seating area overlooking ground floor | Cable TV & DVD player | games table | workspace with WiFi
• Bedroom 4: Queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | ocean-view | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 5: Twin beds (can be converted into a double) | ensuite bathroom | mountain-view | A/C + ceiling fan
• Beachfront: Direct beach access ("Foot in the sand") | 28' boat available for use
• Garden: Spacious yard area with a small table, chairs, hammock, BBQ & outdoor shower
Situated 150km Southwest of Rio, Ilha Grande is Brazil’s third largest island. There are no roads on the island and the only way to get around is by boat or by foot (there is a trail around the whole island, which would take up to five days by foot). The south side of the island is open to the sea and has larger waves, which is where some of the best surf beaches in the region are located. The northern shore is home to the island’s largest village, Abraão, which enjoys an ideal location in a sheltered bay. On the island you will find many beautiful hidden beaches, secluded moorings and a handful of tiny restaurants to enjoy fresh seafood feasts in splendid isolation.
The island is ideal for beach lovers, water sports fanatics, surfers, sailors and wildlife enthusiasts (there are several species of monkey and over 250 species of bird, including rare Macaws inhabiting the Atlantic Rainforest).
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Speed Boat
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Daily maid service (a couple of hours a day)
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and boatmen (for rented boats) may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private land transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both airports in Rio upon request. Helicopter and private plane charters or round trip boat charters from the mainland to the island can also be arranged.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches and islands around Ilha Grande. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 575 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 2 nights throughout the year, and 5 nights for Christmas, New Year and Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.