- All destinations
- Rio de Janeiro
3 BEDROOMS (2 DOUBLE + 1 CHILD’S BEDROOM) | 4 GUESTS + 2 CHILDREN | RIO DE JANEIRO
The villa is a stunning duplex penthouse apartment overlooking Rio’s picturesque Lagoa and nestled underneath the lush tropical greenery of Corcovado mountain with incredible close-up views of the city’s most iconic monument, Christ the Reedemer.
Situated at the apex of two affluent neighbourhood, both well known for their gastronomic scenes, the villa is a modern and beautifully decorated space with panoramic views showcasing the majesty of Rio’s natural beauty.
The apartment, refurbished in 2015, has beautiful wooden floors throughout and boasts a large open-plan living/dining room with floor to ceiling sliding doors leading onto a rooftop terrace where you can enjoy the delights of the city from the comfort of the plunge pool with a drink in hand. The sleek and well-equipped modern kitchen looks onto the entertainment space enabling you to prepare food whilst still enjoying the incredible views of this Cidade Maravilhosa.
The villa has two double bedrooms and sleeps 4 guests (with an additional en suite bedroom for two small children) plus recently refurbished bathrooms with power showers. All rooms have AC.
The villa is ideal for a family or small group of friends who are looking to enjoy Rio to the full, and equally suited to families with children of all ages looking for luxury, relaxation, a central location, and all the comforts needed to feel at home.
VILLA 74 ACCOMMODATION
All located on the second floor of the duplex apartment with AC to cover the entire inside area: • Living Room: Floor-to-ceiling retractable windows stretching across the room | view of Lagoa and Christ, neutral colours, wood accents & smooth, clean textiles | sitting area with large sofa, chair & coffee table looking onto viewing area with a projector screen | Cable/Satellite TV + surround-sound stereo system.
• Dining Room: Located to the right of the living room with view of the Lagoa and Christ and space for six people (high chair available upon request).
• Upstairs Shower Room: A glass ceilinged bathroom means you can enjoy a view of Christ the Redeemer whilst taking a shower.
• Kitchen: Leading from the living room | large fully equipped kitchen with cooker, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator| modern fixtures.
• Rooftop terrace: Dining area leads onto the rooftop terrace with plunge pool, BBQ area and outside dining for you and your guests.
• Bedroom 1: Double bed (large sofa bed) | extensive desk and book shelf space | chest of drawers for storage | hanging space | view of Lagoa and Christ|A/C (can use bathroom upstairs or use bathroom for Bedroom 2 or 3)
• Bedroom 2 (Master Suite): Past Bedroom 1 | double bed | en-suite spacious modern bathroom with power shower| large closet | view of Lagoa and Christ |A/C
• Bedroom 3: Located at the end of the corridor | child’s bed (up to 10 year’s old)| cot| ensuite bathroom with power shower and option to fill shower as a bath for small children| A/C
The building has the following communal facilities:
Swimming pool, restaurant, gym, sauna, 2 x football courts, and a children’s playground
Rio needs little introduction, and we are very experienced in working with guests to ensure that they enjoy the Marvellous City as much as possible. All guests receive the BBH Rio Guide, which includes up-to-date tips on where and what to do, as well as the very latest on restaurants and bars in the city. We have excellent tour guides available who aim to guarantee you have the best experience possible during your time in Rio, as they would for their own family and friends.
Humaitá is an affluent residential district in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro. It is situated between the foot of Corcovado Mountain and the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon. Neighbouring districts are Botafogo, Lagoa and Jardim Botânico and are well-known for their award-winning restaurants and vibrant bar scene plus it is only a short distance from the world-famous beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana as well as leading tourist attractions such as Sugar Loaf, the Botanical Gardens, Parque Lage and Christ the Redeemer.
There is a market, good supermarket and Saturday street market all within easy walking distance and some of the city’s best restaurants are close by.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Daily maid service (8am – 10am; additional hours can be arranged for an extra cost). There is also 24-hour security.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and drivers, etc. may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance. We also have excellent local guides based in Rio for those who wish to explore the city, especially recommended for the first time visitors.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both Rio airports.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
AVAILABLE ONLY FOR CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 850 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service is available for an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.