- All destinations
- Rio de Janeiro
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | LEBLON, RIO DE JANEIRO
This stunning three-bedroom duplex is situated in the heart of Leblon, one block from the beach on the same road as Shopping Leblon (one of the most desirable retail centers in Rio). The contemporary finish of the property is matched only by its quality layout and design, and it is arranged over the top two floors of an elegant building.
There is a master ensuite that boasts sensational views, one ensuite with three single beds, and a third ensuite with a double bed and single bunk. You will also find a separate maid’s room with an additional single bed and bathroom. The penthouse has a kitchen, dining room, a fantastic living room opening onto a spacious balcony, and a mixed-use entertaining space with a ‘pillow pit’ for watching TV and movies, or just kicking back and relaxing.
Enormous sliding glass walls on the top floor level open onto a spacious terrace, where you will find the swimming pool and an amazing view of the ocean, Leblon Beach and Dois Irmãos mountains. Given the location and views, cocktails at sunset are a must!
Located in the heart of the city, yet with the space for privacy and time to relax away from the buzz, the house is suitable for groups of friends or families with children.
• Kitchen and dining room
• Living Room: Mixed use entertaining space opening onto a spacious balcony
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King bed | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 2 : Three single beds | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 3 : Double bed and single bunk | ensuite bathroom
• Terrace on the top floor with a swimming pool
Rio needs little introduction, and we are very experienced in working with guests to ensure that they enjoy the Marvelous City as much as possible. All guests receive the BBH Rio Guide, which includes up-to-date tips on where and what to do, as well as the very latest on restaurants and bars in the city. We have excellent tour guides available who aim to guarantee you have the best experience possible during your time in Rio, as they would for their own family and friends.
Leblon is an upscale neighbourhood in the middle of Zona Sul, where you will find the finest restaurants, beaches, and shopping in the city. It is considered to be Rio’s prime neighbourhood and has some of the highest property prices in South America.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 6 Guests
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Daily maid service.
Additional professional cooks, babysitters, and maids may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance. We also have excellent local guides based in Rio for those who wish to explore the city, especially recommended for first time visitors.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both Rio airports.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
A welcome hamper of drinks and snacks is included in the cost of the rental, as are household essentials and basic cleaning products but to make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customised grocery shop prior to your arrival. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival. There is no charge for this service other than the cost of the food and drink.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples, or longer stays
FROM US$ 950 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, and 7 nights for New Year and Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.