- All destinations
12 BEDROOMS (10 BEDROOMS + 2 CHILDREN'S ROOMS) | 26 GUESTS | PRAIA DE MANGUINHOS, ARMAÇÃO DOS BÚZIOS
The villa is an incredibly luxurious contemporary house designed in 2009 by renowned architect, Thiago Bernardes. Loosely based on the style of a traditional hacienda, the beachfront retreat has every modern luxury available, including state of the art technology and infrastructure, and impeccable attention to detail.
The house was designed in such a way that if seen from the air, it takes the shape of a cross, which houses the principle social areas, guest bedrooms, pool, and beach pavilion.
With 12 bedrooms, including two master suites, eight bedroom suites and two children’s bedrooms, the house sleeps up to 24 guests. There are spacious indoor/outdoor dining and living areas, a professional kitchen, a home cinema, and to add even more luxury, there is a sauna, spa, massage room, and gym.
Outside, there is a bright blue 40-meter long pool under a beautiful wooden pergola, surrounded by a spacious beach pavilion and deck with a wetbar, kitchen, BBQ area (churrascaria), and lounge areas. You will also find extensive gardens, a tennis court, jogging track and even a helipad.
The villa is suitable for large groups of friends and families with children of all ages. The house is ideal for guests who value their privacy, as the house is not overlooked by any other property and has 24-hour security, and it is also great for corporate retreats and events.
VILLA 84 ACCOMMODATION
• Dining Room
• Double Height Living Room
• Breakfast Room
• Kitchen: Fully equipped professional kitchen
• TV Room: Home cinema & Cable TV
All rooms have A/C, blackout curtains, mini fridge & phone
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King-size bed | ensuite bathroom with bathtub | small living room with TV | ocean-view veranda
• Bedroom 2 (Master Suite 2): King-size bed | ensuite bathroom with bathtub | small living room with TV | ocean-view veranda
• Bedroom 3: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | small living room with TV | garden & ocean view veranda
• Bedroom 4: King-size bed | ensuite bathroom with bathtub | garden-view veranda
• Bedroom 5: Queen-size bed | ensuite bathroom with bathtub | garden-view veranda
• Bedroom 6: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | garden-view veranda
• Bedroom 7: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | garden-view veranda
• Bedroom 8: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom with bathtub | garden-view veranda
• Bedroom 9: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | ocean-view veranda
• Bedroom 10: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | garden-view veranda
• Bedroom 11 + 12 (Kids RoomS): Two bunk beds | shared ensuite bathroom | playground view veranda
OUTDOORS + ADDITIONAL AREAS
• Beach Pavilion & Deck: Wetbar | lounge areas | kitchen | BBQ area (churrascaria) | pizza oven
• Swimming pool: Bright blue 40-meter long pool under a beautiful wooden pergola | ocean-view
• Spa: Jacuzzi, sauna & massage lounge
• Activities: Tennis court | jogging track | playground for children
• Fully Equipped Gym
• Beachfront: “Foot in the sand” (Pé na areia in Portuguese)
• Garage: 35 foot sailing boat | 40 hp zodiac | 225 hp speedboat | 2 surf boards | 2 windsurfers | 3 racing hobie cats | waterskiing equipment | wetsuits | children's inflatables & donuts etc
• Service Area: Laundry machines (4 washers+dryers)
Situated less than 125 miles from Rio, Armação dos Búzios is the ultimate weekend getaway for Cariocas. A small rustic fishing community, Búzios became popular in the 60’s as a beach escape for Rio’s rich and famous (Brigitte Bardot was even photographed there on holiday, putting Búzios firmly on the map). The area has experienced rapid growth over the last 15 years, however it has retained its charm by controlling development and allowing only low-rise construction.
Beyond the 23 different beaches on the peninsula - best explored by beach buggy or by one of the schooners that tours the bay daily - there are many other activities including diving, surfing, fishing, water sports, boat charters, hiking, horseback riding and golf.
Rua das Pedras, a cobble-stoned road in the center of the town, runs along the shore and boasts charming restaurants and bars, chic shopping, and a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Speed Boat
- Good for Events
- 26 Guests
- 12 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
Total staff of 8, including two maids (extra maids are employed when the house is full), two cooks, two security guards and two gardeners.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and boatmen (for rented boats) may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both airports in Rio upon request (the drive is around 2.5 hours). Búzios has its own small airport, and helicopter and private plane charters are also available upon request. Car hire or rental in Búzios is recommended while staying at this house.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches around Búzios. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 4,000 PER NIGHT*
Minimum stay: 4 nights for Low Season, 7 nights for High Season and 10 nights for New Year.
*Price based on 6 suites
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Full staff including maid, cook, security guard and gardener
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.