- All destinations
5 BEDROOMS | 10 GUESTS | PRAIA DA FERRADURA, ARMAÇÃO DOS BÚZIOS
A much sought after property in Búzios, the villa is a five-bedroom beach house situated on one of the most attractive and secluded beaches on the peninsula, just a 10-minute car ride away from the center of town. The house is enhanced internally thanks to the beautiful works of art and antique furnishings.
This beachfront property has five comfortable air-conditioned bedrooms (two with verandas, one opening to the swimming pool, and two opening onto the garden), and can accommodate up to 10 guests. Inside the house is a large open-plan living room, a spacious dining area, a TV room, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, and a small bar for making cocktails.
Outside at the rear of the house there is a sun deck where you can enjoy breakfast, and running along the front of the house is a spacious outdoor veranda with sofas and tables, where you can admire the beautiful view. The house has a swimming pool, also with a beautiful view of the beach, and a pool deck with sun chairs.
From the house you will find steps down to the raised garden - only five yards back from the beach - with beautiful coconut palms and another spacious deck with lounge furniture and a dining table under a bougainvillea-covered pergola.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages.
"This villa - they said this was the perfect place for them to spend a week...beachfront location meant the kids were able to run from the house, to the pool, to the sea whenever they wanted. The rooms were simple but very comfortable and the cook was fantastic (they did say that you should definitely recommend that people have the cook as it would have been tricky without him). “ - The Black Family, UK
VILLA 85 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Large open-plan living space | three couches | Cable TV, DVD & CD player | view of pool & beach on one side | doors to pool
• Dining Area: Connected to kitchen | large glass sliding doors with view of the ocean | wooden dining table
• Kitchen: Open-plan | fully equipped with cooker, stove, microwave, fridge+freezer, coffee maker, expresso machine, toaster, blender, BBQ | laundry area in back with washer+dryer
• TV Area
• Cocktail Bar
• Veranda: Wide outdoor veranda running along the front of the house | great view of the ocean & beach | ample seating areas
• Sun Deck: Separate deck at the rear of the house | breakfast table & steps down to the garden
*Two with verandas, one opening to the pool & two opening onto the garden
• Bedroom 1: King-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: King-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3: King-sized bed + 1 single bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4: 1 King-sized bed + 1 twin | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 5: 1 King-sized bed + 2 twins | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Garden: Filled with coconut palms
• Swimming Pool: Large pool with deck & sun chairs | beautiful beach view
• Beach: Direct beach access | five yards from the house, what Brazilian's describe as '"A foot in the sand"
• Deck: Wooden beachfront deck with lounge furniture & dining table under a bougainvillea-covered pergola
• 3 Gazebos
Situated less than 125 miles from Rio, Armação dos Búzios is the ultimate weekend getaway for Cariocas. A small rustic fishing community, Búzios became popular in the 60’s as a beach escape for Rio’s rich and famous (Brigitte Bardot was even photographed there on holiday, putting Búzios firmly on the map). The area has experienced rapid growth over the last 15 years, however it has retained its charm by controlling development and allowing only low-rise construction.
Beyond the 23 different beaches on the peninsula - best explored by beach buggy or by one of the schooners that tours the bay daily - there are many other activities including diving, surfing, fishing, water sports, boat charters, hiking, horseback riding and golf.
Rua das Pedras, a cobblestone road in the center of the town, runs along the shore and boasts charming restaurants and bars, chic shopping, and a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Parking for 4 cars
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
A maid, and a caretaker/gardener everyday (8am – 4pm).
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and boatmen (for rented boats) may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both airports in Rio upon request (the drive is around 2.5 hours). Búzios has its own small airport, and helicopter and private plane charters are also available upon request. Car hire in Búzios is recommended while staying at this house.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches around Búzios. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 700 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, including New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service and caretaker/gardener
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.