- All destinations
9 BEDROOMS | 19 GUESTS | PRAIA DO CANTO, ARMAÇÃO DOS BÚZIOS
The villa is a large nine-bedroom beachfront villa located just a few minutes walk from the heart of Búzios, Rua das Pedras. The house has 55 meters of beach-frontage along the golden sands and crystal waters of Praia do Canto, and is ideal for entertaining large groups of family or friends.
This combination of direct beach access, the proximity to the vibrant Rua das Pedras, and the large spaces for entertaining, is quite unique. Despite its proximity to both the beach and the town, privacy is guaranteed.
The property sits on a lot of 1700m2 and has a main house, guest annex, and BBQ/entertainment pavilion, all connected by spacious gardens. The main house is where you will find six bedrooms, including the master suite, and a fully equipped kitchen, TV room, open-plan living room, and bar. The guest annex has two further bedrooms, and a second master suite is located above the BBQ pavilion. All of the air-conditioned bedrooms have sea views, ensuite bathrooms, and access to open-air verandas.
The house is very much in keeping with its tropical location and it puts a strong emphasis on the outdoors – you can lay by the pool, host a Brazilian churrasco in the open-air BBQ pavilion (with a wet bar & dining table for 20+), enjoy the entertainment pavilion, read in the hammocks, use the 20-person sauna, admire the view, or walk down a few steps to take a dip in the ocean.
The villa is suitable for large groups of friends and families with children of all ages- the gardens, ground floor rooms and calm beach in front of the property makes it suitable for toddlers, and the beachfront location near the vibrant nightlife scene on Rua Das Pedras is equally suitable for teenagers and older. As accommodation is split over a number of houses, it is also great for gatherings and celebrations.
VILLA 88 ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall: Opens up to the sitting room | guest bathroom
• Sitting room: Large open-plan space | hardwood floors, three sofas & additional seating for 12 | great ocean views | ceiling fan | veranda with hammocks, outdoor sofas & arm chairs
• TV Room: Smaller adjacent open-plan sitting room | deep sofa, daybed, 6-person breakfast table, large plasma screen Cable TV | ceiling fan
• Kitchen: Accessed through the TV room | professional, fully equipped kitchen | bistro-style black & white tiled floors, large restaurant-standard gas range & oven, four fridge+freezers and a white wooden table + benches | caters to a large group
• Bedroom 1: Pink room located on the ground floor | single bed + additional pull-out single bed | ensuite bathroom | ocean-view | veranda | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: Yellow room located on the ground floor | queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | ocean-view | veranda | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3: Orange room located on the ground floor | queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | ocean-view | veranda | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4: Green room located on the ground floor | bunk bed (queen-size lower bunk) | ensuite bathroom | ceiling fan | only bedroom without a sea-view or veranda
• Bedroom 5 (Master Suite): Large suite on the first floor next to the TV room | king-sized bed | ensuite bathroom with glassed-in double shower + twin sinks | ocean-view | small internal garden & deck | split A/C + ceiling fan | Note - This room can only be included in the rental for an extra charge.
• Bedroom 6: Generous-sized independent suite painted red & accessed via the veranda at the far left of the main house | queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | ocean-view | private terrace | split A/C + ceiling fan
Two-suite guest cottage to the right of the main house
• Bedroom 7: Queen-sized double bed | ensuite bathroom | painted pink & opens onto a veranda | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 8: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | painted yellow & opens onto a veranda | A/C + ceiling fan
Wonderful covered open-air BBQ & dining area with beach views
• Bedroom 9 (Master Suite 2): Separate "Beach Suite" on the first floor of the BBQ pavilion | queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | large sun deck | incredible ocean views | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Beach: Direct beach access | "Foot in sand"
• Swimming Pool: Large blue pool overlooking the ocean
• Entertainment Pavilion: Outdoor lounge areas & hammocks
• 20-person sauna
• Parking: Off-street, secure parking for 5 cars
Situated less than 125 miles from Rio, Armação dos Búzios is the ultimate weekend getaway for Cariocas. A small rustic fishing community, Búzios became popular in the 60’s as a beach escape for Rio’s rich and famous (Brigitte Bardot was even photographed there on holiday, putting Búzios firmly on the map). The area has experienced rapid growth over the last 15 years, however it has retained its charm by controlling development and allowing only low-rise construction.
Beyond the 23 different beaches on the peninsula - best explored by beach buggy or by one of the schooners that tours the bay daily - there are many other activities including diving, surfing, fishing, water sports, boat charters, hiking, horseback riding and golf.
Rua das Pedras, a cobble-stoned road in the center of the town, runs along the shore and boasts charming restaurants and bars, chic shopping, and a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Good for Events
- Parking for 5 cars
- 19 Guests
- 9 Bedrooms
Live-in a couple of housekeepers, maintenance man and cleaning.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and boatmen (for rented boats) may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both airports in Rio upon request (the drive is around 2.5 hours). Búzios has its own small airport, and helicopter and private plane charters are also available upon request. Car hire in Búzios is recommended while staying at this house.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches around Búzios. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 1,400 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights for Low Season, 7 nights for High Season and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service and maintenance of the property
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.