- All destinations
7 BEDROOMS | 16 GUESTS | ALTO DE BÚZIOS, ARMAÇÃO DOS BÚZIOS
Villa 89 is a magnificent property situated at the top of a hill, giving the house unrivalled views across both sides of the Búzios peninsula. The architect of the house is a former hotel designer, and made sure every part of the house makes the most of the stunning view. The house also offers an ideal location - less than five minutes to the nearest beach.
The property accommodates 16 guests and extends to seven ensuite bedrooms with bathrooms, including two master suites with their own terrace access leading out to beautiful panoramic views. The house also has a spacious double height living room with plenty of comfortable couches (two other guests can be accommodated in the sofa beds), a dining room (indoor and outdoor), a fully equipped kitchen, a large office overlooking the ocean, a home cinema and a games room.
Outside the house you will find a large raised veranda that stretches along the front of the property, with ample seating, a further dining area, and incredible views. There is a swimming pool surrounded by a limestone pool deck, equipped with underwater speakers and a pool house. There is also an additional kitchen with a BBQ and pizza oven. The spacious garden is home to a wide variety of fruit trees, chickens and quails, all of which contribute to your fresh daily breakfast prepared by the housekeeper. And don't forget the 150 year old turtles and parrots!
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages. The house is also great for those looking for privacy and security, as the grounds are gated and there is a security system.
VILLA 89 ACCOMMODATION
• Large Reception Area
• 2 Dining Rooms (internal + external)
• 2 Kitchens: Fully equipped
• Screening Room: Satellite TV & DVD player
• Games Room: Table tennis | sound system
• Wine Room
• 3 Guest Bathrooms
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan | over 1,000ft2
• Bedroom 2 (Master Suite 2): King-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan | over 1,000ft2
• Bedroom 3: Queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4: Queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 5: Queen-sized bed | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 6: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 7: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Several Terraces
• Exterior Lounge
• Shaded Pergola
• BBQ + Pizza Oven
• Swimming Pool: Large private infinity pool | underwater sound system
• Garden: Organic vegetable orchard & fruit garden | 200 banana, coconut, passion fruit & orange trees
Situated less than 125 miles from Rio, Armação dos Búzios is the ultimate weekend getaway for Cariocas. A small rustic fishing community, Búzios became popular in the 60’s as a beach escape for Rio’s rich and famous (Brigitte Bardot was even photographed there on holiday, putting Búzios firmly on the map). The area has experienced rapid growth over the last 15 years, however it has retained its charm by controlling development and allowing only low-rise construction.
Beyond the 23 different beaches on the peninsula - best explored by beach buggy or by one of the schooners that tours the bay daily - there are many other activities including diving, surfing, fishing, water sports, boat charters, hiking, horseback riding and golf.
Rua das Pedras, a cobble-stoned road in the center of the town, runs along the shore and boasts charming restaurants and bars, chic shopping, and a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 16 Guests
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
English-speaking house manager. Maid service 6 days a week.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and boatmen (for rented boats) may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both airports in Rio upon request (the drive is around 2.5 hours). Búzios has its own small airport, and helicopter and private plane charters are also available upon request. Car hire in Búzios is recommended while staying at this house.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches around Búzios. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 2,750 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, including New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Assistance of an English-speaking house manager
• Daily maid service (6 days a week)
• Daily breakfast
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.