- All destinations
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | PRAIA DO PATACHO (PATACHO BEACH), ALAGOAS
With a contemporary take on traditional Brazilian architecture, the villa offers a stylish setting on one of Brazil’s most amazing beaches- Patacho Beach in the Northeastern state of Alagoas. The villa has been featured in several Brazilian and international design magazines, in addition to being included in the book "Dream Houses" by Editora Abril.
Designed with a sustainable approach using natural materials, the villa was built in accordance with the simplicity and natural beauty of the beach and its surroundings, resulting in a house full of air and light. The property is located just a few moments from the beach, and is covered in palm trees.
The beautifully decorated beachfront house has three bedrooms. The master suite has a king-size bed, and the other two rooms have queen-size beds that can be separated into twin beds. All three of the bedrooms have air conditioning and individual balconies with hammocks overlooking the ocean. The house comes with a large open-plan kitchen and living area, a mezzanine with a TV room, a spacious terrace with a dining area that has a view of the ocean, as well as additional outdoor lounge areas.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages.
"Patacho is excellent. I love the simplicity. We are very happy here.“ - Will Jones, Journeys By Design
VILLA 94 ACCOMMODATION
• Kitchen: Open-plan | fully equipped with stove, oven, coffee maker & fridge + freezer | counter with bar stools
• Veranda + Dining Area: Covered outdoor veranda | dining table + 4 couch chairs | overlooks the ocean & beach
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King-size bed | ensuite bathroom | private veranda with hammock | A/C
• Bedroom 2: Double bed (can be converted into twins) | ensuite bathroom | private veranda with hammock | A/C
• Bedroom 3: Double bed (can be converted into twins) | ensuite bathroom | private veranda with hammock | A/C
• Mezzanine: Small TV area with Cable TV + DVD player | floor cushions
• Lounge: Small covered outdoor lounge area with 2 reclining chairs
• Beach: Private access to a beautiful deserted beach
• Garden: Beautiful garden filled with palm trees overlooking the beach
• Garage: car parking
Recently voted one of the top five most beautiful beaches in Brazil, Patacho Beach (Praia do Patacho) forms part of the coral reef coast, Costa dos Corais, which is an area of Natural Preservation in the Northeastern state of Alagoas. With green and azure waters, the beach is located about 3 kilometers from the historical town of Porto de Pedras.
Patacho Beach is a very tranquil and friendly area, typical of the Brazilian countryside, The beach is often deserted, or at most shared by a few people, and is the perfect spot to relax and watch the sunset. It is a tidal beach protected by a barrier reef, which creates lovely natural pools to explore when the tide is up, and as the reef keeps the waves at bay, Patacho Beach can also be perfect for swimming.
While in the 90-degree (27 degree Celsius) ocean water, divers can enjoy spotting dolphins, reef sharks, and giant turtles, as well as catching a glimpse of sunken Dutch vessels. While on land, one can enjoy indulging in the freshly caught lobster, shrimp, and 10-30 pound white fish. Unlike most Brazilian destinations, all of the produce on Patacho Beach is local. From the coconuts to the fruits and vegetables to the seafood, everything is freshly caught and picked, daily.
With century-old villages, pristine beaches, palm and coconut farms, and a lively upbeat local culture, Patacho Beach is ideal for anyone looking to experience the traditional side of Brazil in one of the most un-spoilt regions of the country.
There are several great restaurants in the region, and the nearby town of Porto de Pedras offers a bank, post office, small grocery shops, pharmacy and an Internet café. Patacho Beach is 150km (2 ½ hours by car) from international airport of Recife and 120km from the Maceio airport.
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Daily maid who cleans and can also prepare breakfast (8am – 5pm).
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the international airport in Macieo (1hr45mins away) and the Recife airport (2hrs away).
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival. This service might have an extra cost.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 285 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights for Low Season, 7 nights for High Season and Holidays, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service (can also prepare breakfast)
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.