- All destinations
8 BEDROOMS (+ 2 EXTRA) | 16 GUESTS (20 WITH EXTRA ROOMS) | PRAIA DO PATACHO, ALAGOAS
The villa is an eight-bedroom house with 1,200ft of construction, built in the style of a native coconut farm situated on a large private estate overlooking Patacho Beach (Praia do Patacho). The house is located directly in front of the coral reef, which can be seen through the crystal blue ocean water only two feet from the beachfront lounge area, and the property boasts rare botanical species, hundreds of palm trees, and two lakes.
There are eight air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, and two additional smaller bedrooms sharing one bathroom (can be used for maids, or as a separate house for a family of six, with two en-suite bedrooms and two smaller rooms sharing one bathroom). There is also a beautifully decorated living room, an airy dining room, spacious kitchen, lovely breakfast area, study/library area, office, and an incredible open-air internal patio with palm trees growing in the centre.
Whether relaxing or dining in the wrap-around outdoor veranda, swimming in the pool, getting an in-house massage, indulging in the freshly caught seafood, or partaking in activities including tennis, surfing, kayaking, boating, snorkeling and diving, the house has something for everyone.
With great spaces to entertain and multiple lounge/sitting areas spread from inside to the poolside, it would be almost impossible not to relax and enjoy the villa and it’s incredible surroundings- the kids can even enjoy themselves in a separate building created specifically for their entertainment.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages. It is ideal for those who value privacy, with the closest property being 500 feet away.
VILLA 96 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room
• Dining Room
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• TV Room
• Reading Room
• Bedroom 1: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | garden-view veranda | TV | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | garden-view veranda | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | garden-view veranda | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | garden-view veranda | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 5: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | garden-view veranda | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 6 (Master Suite): King-size bed | ensuite bathroom with ocean-view bathtub | private veranda | TV | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 7: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | garden and ocean-view veranda | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 8: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | garden and ocean-view veranda | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedrooms 9 + 10: Two additional smaller bedrooms | shared bathroom
• Playground & Toy Room
• Beach: “Foot in the sand” (Pé na areia) | private beach access with beach lounge
• Swimming Pool: Large pool area with pool deck & pool house
• Terrace: Wrap-around terrace with garden & ocean view
• Garden: Beautiful garden filled with coconut trees
• Tennis Court
• 10-car garage
Recently voted one of the top five most beautiful beaches in Brazil, Patacho Beach (Praia do Patacho) forms part of the coral reef coast, Costa dos Corais, which is an area of Natural Preservation in the Northeastern state of Alagoas. With green and azure waters, the beach is located about 3 kilometers from the historical town of Porto de Pedras.
Patacho Beach is a very tranquil and friendly area, typical of the Brazilian countryside, The beach is often deserted, or at most shared by a few people, and is the perfect spot to relax and watch the sunset. It is a tidal beach protected by a barrier reef, which creates lovely natural pools to explore when the tide is up, and as the reef keeps the waves at bay, Patacho Beach can also be perfect for swimming.
While in the 90-degree (27 degree Celsius) ocean water, divers can enjoy spotting dolphins, reef sharks, and giant turtles, as well as catching a glimpse of sunken Dutch vessels. While on land, one can enjoy indulging in the freshly caught lobster, shrimp, and 10-30 pound white fish. Unlike most Brazilian destinations, all of the produce on Patacho Beach is local. From the coconuts to the fruits and vegetables to the seafood, everything is freshly caught and picked, daily.
With century-old villages, pristine beaches, palm and coconut farms, and a lively upbeat local culture, Patacho Beach is ideal for anyone looking to experience the traditional side of Brazil in one of the most un-spoilt regions of the country.
There are several great restaurants in the region, and the nearby town of Porto de Pedras offers a bank, post office, small grocery shops, pharmacy and an Internet café. Patacho Beach is 150km (2 ½ hours by car) from the international airport of Recife and 120km from the Maceio airport.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Good for Events
- Parking for 10 cars
- 16 Guests
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
Two daily maids (8am – 5pm), one caretaker/household manager, one cook, two attendants (for beach, pool, drinks), one overnight attendant.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the international airport in Macieo (1hr45mins away) and the Recife airport (2hrs away). Additionally, 25-minute helicopter transfers can be arranged in a field nearby the house.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 3,400 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 5 nights in Low Season, 7 nights for High Season and Carnival, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Full staff including maids, full-cook, assistants, and caretaker
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.