- All destinations
6 BEDROOMS | 12 GUESTS (+ 3 CHILDREN) | MARACAJAÚ, STATE OF RIO GRANDE DO NORTE
This unique and stylish six-bedroom villa is designed to offer maximum comfort and privacy to guests. Situated within a beachfront, gated community with 24-hour security, the villa is centred around a 25-metre swimming pool, which is surrounded by coconut trees and a beautifully landscaped garden full of a large variety of tropical plants.
The house is a masterpiece of glass windows and modern furnishings with a sense of cohesion thanks to the open-plan arrangement of the extensive, two-story house, and blurs the lines between the beauty of interior design and its surrounding natural setting.
From the white marble-like entrance hall to the dark wood, which adorns the six large and comfortable suites, the villa has been constructed to be both comfortable and luxurious. Sleeping 12 but with additional capacity for three children on sofa beds, a highlight of the house is the ample space which each room and communal area enjoys. Rare for Brazil, the staff speaks good English and is an integral part of the local community, and can therefore arrange any requirements needed.
After a long day in the hammock there is a yoga area to rest the mind and body and an outdoor Jacuzzi, steam room and massages available (for extra charge) to rejuvenate. For those that fancy something more energetic, the beach of Maracajaú offers a perfect alternative to the peace and quiet of the villa.
Recent studies by NASA have revealed that the city of Natal has the purest air in South America, making it the perfect place to go beach combing through the dunes and along the coconut tree-lined seashore, ride horseback along the beach, or to take beach buggies for a spin. The crystal clear waters of the lakes and the ocean are ideal for snorkeling and diving, whilst the wind conditions make it a hub for kite surfing for all levels.
VILLA 97 ACCOMMODATION
• White marble-like entrance hall
• Spacious living area
• Large 14-person dining area
• Open-plan, indoor balcony office
• Bedroom 1: Large bedroom with king-size bed | ensuite bathroom | large terrace overlooking the garden
• Bedroom 2: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | terrace overlooking the garden
• Bedrooms 3: Large bedroom with king-size bed + extra sofa bed | ensuite bathroom | large terrace overlooking the garden and partial view of the sea
• Bedroom 4: Large bedroom with king-size bed| ensuite bathroom with a bath and a separate shower | large terrace overlooking the front garden
• Bedroom 5: Large bedroom with king-size bed + extra single bed | ensuite bathroom | poolside
• Bedroom 6: Large bedroom with king-size bed + extra single bed | ensuite bathroom | poolside
• Large Tropical Garden
• 25-meter Swimming Pool with a large deck and relaxing area
• Extra toilet by the pool, and outside shower area
• BBQ area
• Second-floor sun deck with a hammock
• Lounge with pool view
• Outdoor Jacuzzi & Steam Room
• Yoga Area
• Table Tennis
Maracajaú is often compared to the Caribbean and to Tahiti by international magazines, and is one of the most outstanding fishing villages in northeastern Brazil. It lies just south of the equator on the stunning coastline just above Natal, the capital of Rio Grande do Norte, a place known as the “City of Sun” thanks to average temperatures of 28 degrees Celsius and the 360 days of sunshine it boasts annually. The natural surroundings are varied and abundant, with lakes, dunes and the beach to choose from. There is also an aqua park nearby and the local village, which still portrays a relaxed and traditional Brazilian way of life along with occasional displays of Brazilian martial art capoeira.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Hot Tub
- 15 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
Two full-time housekeepers, a cook, pool boy, night guard & English-speaking house manager
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Natal airport for an additional cost when requested in advance.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can be rented locally and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 2,300 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• English-speaking manager
• Full staff including maids, cook, pool maintenance and night guard
• Customized pre-arrival grocery shop
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.