- All destinations
5 BEDROOMS | 10 GUESTS | TRANCOSO, SOUTHERN BAHIA
Featured on the cover of Casa Vogue Brazil, the villa is a luxurious five-bedroom plantation style house designed by one of Brazil’s most prominent interior designers. Located on the lake in the private Terravista Estate, it is a 10-minute walk to the beach via a private path, and a 15-minute drive to Trancoso.
Furnished to the highest standard of any beach house in the area, the villa sleeps up to 10 guests in the five large air-conditioned bedrooms (two doubles, three twins) with private bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The upstairs of the house has a vast open-plan living room taking up the entire floor. The room has incredibly stylish interior decor and is filled with unique art and furniture, including many comfortable couches and chairs for guests to lounge in. The room has large glass doors leading onto a covered outdoor terrace that is perfect for dining and admiring the beautiful view of the lake.
Downstairs is a magnificent kitchen, a home cinema, and additional spacious indoor/outdoor seating areas. The lovely dining room has wide French doors that open onto a spacious deck, where you will find the swimming pool, sun chairs, additional dining/sitting areas, and the picturesque view of the lake.
The Terravista Estate condominium is just a 10-minute walk to the beach and has private security, tennis courts, and an excellent 18-hole golf course. This makes the house great for tennis and golf lovers, and those who value privacy. The villa is equally suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages.
VILLA 4 ACCOMMODATION
• Dining Room: Large dining area with 10-person table & French doors opening onto a spacious deck
• Home Cinema: Satellite TV + stereo
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Patio: Covered outdoor patio with sofas | overlooking the pool & lake
• Bedroom 1: Double bed | private bathroom | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | private bathroom | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3: Twin beds | private bathroom | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4: Twin beds | private bathroom | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 5: Twin beds | private bathroom | split A/C + ceiling fan
• Living Room: Vast open-plan living space taking up the entire first floor | stylish interior decor | comfortable couches, tables, unique art & furniture | large glass doors leading onto an outdoor terrace | A/C
• Terrace: Covered balcony terrace | large dining table overlooking the pool & lake
• Swimming Pool: Large blue pool surrounded by a spacious deck | sun chairs, tables & nautical themed furniture | view of the lake
• Beach: 10-minute walk to the beach
• Golf + Tennis: Excellent golf course & tennis court inside condominium
As well as offering some of the best beaches in the Northeastern Brazil, the Southern Bahian village of Trancoso has a very pretty colonial heart, set on a bluff overlooking the ocean. The large, grassy main square known as the Quadrado is surrounded by colorful native houses presided over by a small church, and has dazzling views of the beaches and ocean. In the evening everyone heads to the Quadrado to sip caipirinhas and browse the shops and boutiques (including nearly all of the chicest Brazilian designers).
The atmosphere is incredibly relaxed - flip-flops, open shirts and kaftans are the order of the day. However, many of the best know Brazilian film-makers, models, journalists, and singers are regulars at the bars and restaurants. It has begun to attract a sophisticated and international clientele, who come to experience the authentic flavor of Brazil, enhanced by unpretentious restaurants, quaint hotels and stunning private houses.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Maid service from Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm).Caretaker and local cook.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Trancoso airport. Alternatively, there is an excellent private landing strip inside the Terravista Estate, and helicopter and private plane charters can be arranged for an additional cost.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can be rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
RATES UPON REQUEST
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service, housekeeper and cook
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.