CASA LAS PIEDRAS
- All destinations
- Punta del Este
- La Barra
- José Ignacio
8 BEDROOMS | 16 GUESTS | LA BARRA / JOSÉ IGNACIO
Although not right on the ocean, Villa 111 is just minutes from the beach at Manantiales, one of the most exclusive stretches of the coast sitting close to both La Barra and José Ignacio. The property offers a delightful fusion of the style of a sun-filled beach house, with the privacy of an estancia. The rooms themselves are extremely private and the house lends itself to being set up as a private hotel, ideal for a large group of family or friends. It is a very stylish property, backed up with luxurious accommodation, a private location and great service, this house can be set up to suit the requests of any group of guests.
The villa is in a peaceful setting surrounded by rolling countryside. It is just a short distance from Punta Piedras, one kilometer away from the beach, and half way between La Barra and José Ignacio. Punta del Este is about 25 minutes by car.
The property has five cabin-style bedrooms with private bathrooms distributed around the swimming pool, and a further master suite on the first floor of the main house (six suites in total). There are an additional two bedrooms in the main house that share a bathroom. All the bedrooms have white linens, excellent quality down pillows, big bathrooms (mostly en-suite with bathtubs and white towel robes) IDD telephone, cable TV, mini-bar, and can be set either with double or single beds upon request.
The main house has a dining room, which accommodates 16 guests, as well as a games room and a spacious living room with a fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player, audio device, and computer with fast Internet connection.
Facilities include an outdoor heated pool with wooden deck, outdoor Jacuzzi, BBQ, and two hectares of well-tended to gardens with ponds surrounding the house.
“I have done holidays for the XXX family for 9 years and I have never had such great positive feedback as I have had for the house in Uruguay! In particular he thought the concierge service was absolutely invaluable and a really brilliant idea. They loved the country, the house was fabulous…a huge success.“ - Roz Webster, Cream Travel, UK
VILLA 111 ACCOMMODATION
• Games Room
• Dining Room: 16-person table
• Living Room: Fireplace, flat screen TV + DVD player, audio device & computer with high-speed Internet
• Swimming Pool: Wooden deck with heated outdoor pool + Jacuzzi
• Garden: 2 hectares of garden with ponds surrounding the house
• Master suite: Double bed or two twin beds | white linens & excellent quality down pillows | large en-suite bathroom with bathtub & white robes | cable TV | telephone | mini-bar | first floor of main house
• Five cabin-style bedrooms: Distributed around the swimming pool | double bed or two twin beds | white linens & excellent quality down pillows | big en-suite bathrooms with bathtubs & white robes | cable TV | telephone | mini-bar
• Two additional bedrooms: Double bed or two twin beds | white linens & excellent quality down pillows | shared bathroom with bathtub & white robes | cable TV | telephone | mini-bar | located in main house
La Barra is just a 15 minute drive from the famous, high-rise and glamorous Punta del Este, an old time favourite amongst the Americas’ elite -both past and present- where you can dabble in the many restaurants, bars, shops and boliches.
La Barra itself enjoys a more bohemian vibe, and is still quaint thanks to the absence of high-rise towers and dominance of houses of all styles, shapes and size. There is something for everyone, with quirky restaurants, terrace parties and bars and an abundance of galleries, collectors corners and antiques stores that dot the strip that runs parallel to the golden beach hidden behind the dunes.
José Ignacio is a half an hour drive away, and is home to the most successful beach bar in the world, La Huella, a long golden beach, a fantastic carniceria renowned for its sandwich milanesa, and a host of exclusive residents.
Manantiales, another quirky town lies just along the beach and is another hotspot for all people rich and famous, young and old and a great place to enjoy the sun and surf.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Good for Events
- 16 Guests
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
Fully-Staffed: Daily maid service, a good, young chef (complimentary breakfast is served until the last guest rises) and the assistance of an English-speaking local host/concierge.
Additional professional cooks, barman, babysitters, etc. may provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private airport transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged upon request for an additional cost. Car hire is recommended while staying at this house.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOP
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen with a pre-arrival customized grocery and wine shop with handpicked premium, fresh local ingredients. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food and cold drinks, and the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
RATES UPON REQUEST
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH Host
• Full staff including maids, cook, and garden and pool maintenance man
• Customized pre-arrival grocery shop
• Domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.)
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival)
• Local taxes (6%)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.