- All destinations
- Rio de Janeiro
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | COPACABANA, RIO DE JANEIRO
The villa is a beautiful apartment right on the beach in Copacabana. Located next to a Five Star Hotel, the three-bedroom apartment offers great ocean and beach views and all modern appliances. The space is filled with stylish décor and the large open-plan living and dining area is big and bright, perfect for admiring the view.
The tasteful apartment has hardwood floors, white walls and sleek decoration. The entrance of the apartment opens into the spacious kitchen, which has all silver modern appliances, a small black table and stools and two clocks on the walls (for Rio and Madrid). There is also laundry area off the back. Through the kitchen you will pass the guest bathroom, and then enter the spacious open-plan living room, which offers a beautiful view of the beach. The living area has a big white couch, chairs, a TV mounted on the wall, and a tall bar table with six stools. To the right of the living space is the dining area, with an eight-person white dining table, dark suede chairs and again, a beautiful beach view.
The three ensuite bedrooms are located next to each other in an area past the living room. The master suite has a queen bed, walk-in closet, beach view and TV. The two additional ensuites have queen beds and private bathrooms, and one of the suites has a small desk and unique music posters in the wall. All the bedrooms have comfortable bedding, air conditioning and plenty of closet space.
The villa has everything one would need, and is perfect for groups of friends and families with children.
VILLA 77 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Large windows facing out over Copacabana Beach | modern decor | big TV | various sitting areas with large couch, chairs & tables
• Dining Room: Connected to open-plan living room | big white 8-person dining table | view of the beach
• Kitchen: First room when you enter the apartment | small black table & stools | all silver modern appliances | fridge/freezer, oven, grill, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, blender | laundry area with washing machine connected in the back
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): Queen bed | ensuite bathroom | beach-view | large walk-in closet | TV | A/C
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed | ensuite bathroom | small desk & working area | music posters on the walls | ample closet space | A/C
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed | ensuite bathroom | ample closet space | A/C
Rio needs little introduction, and we are very experienced in working with guests to ensure that they enjoy the Marvelous City as much as possible. All guests receive the BBH Rio Guide, which includes up-to-date tips on where and what to do, as well as the very latest on restaurants and bars in the city. We have excellent tour guides available who aim to guarantee you have the best experience possible during your time in Rio, as they would for their own family and friends.
The iconic Copacabana neighborhood is one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Rio, and its beach is famous worldwide. Copacabana is where you will find the most restaurants, bars, night clubs and hotels in the city - not to mention the most tourists.
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Maid service from Monday to Friday. There is also 24-hour security.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, drivers, etc. may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance. We also have excellent local guides based in Rio for those who wish to explore the city, especially recommended for first time visitors.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both Rio airports.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 595 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, and 7 nights for New Year and Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service from Monday to Friday
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.