- All destinations
- Rio de Janeiro
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | COPACABANA, RIO DE JANEIRO
The villa is a beautiful beachfront apartment in the heart of Copacabana. Located on the top floor of a portered building, the apartment offers incredible panoramic beach views. Modern and colorful décor fills the space, and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows in the living area faces the ocean and fills the room with sunlight, giving the apartment a cheerful ambiance.
The three-bedroom apartment has a very modern feel, with hardwood floors, colourful furniture and interesting art on the walls. The entrance of the apartment opens into the spacious open-plan living/dining room, which offers the incredible view of the beach. The living area has many big couches and chairs, a cowhide rug, and a TV mounted on the wall. To the right of the living space is the dining area, with an 8-person pink dining table, green and grey chairs, and modern silver light fixtures. Behind this is the kitchen, which has slick grey counter tops and stools, a large pink cupboard, and all modern appliances.
Past the kitchen is the three bedrooms. There is one ensuite bedroom with a queen bed and two double bedrooms sharing a bathroom. All the bedrooms have comfortable bedding, A/C and plenty of closet space.
The villa is the perfect spot for groups of friends and families with children who are looking to enjoy Rio to the fullest.
VILLA 78 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Floor-to-ceiling windows stretching across the room | view of Copacabana Beach (first thing you see when you enter the apartment) | modern decor | TV | various sitting areas with 2 large couches, chairs & tables
• Dining Room: Big pink 8-person dining table | view of the beach
• Kitchen: Grey counter tops with 4 stools | big pink cupboard | silver light fixtures | modern appliances | freezer, oven, microwave, blender, coffee machine, toaster |
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed | ensuite bathroom | spacious closets | A/C
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed | shared bathroom with Bedroom 3 | large closet | A/C
• Bedroom 3: Twin beds (can be converted into double) | shared bathroom with Bedroom 2 | large closets | A/C
Rio needs little introduction, and we are very experienced in working with guests to ensure that they enjoy the Marvelous City as much as possible. All guests receive the BBH Rio Guide, which includes up-to-date tips on where and what to do, as well as the very latest on restaurants and bars in the city. We have excellent tour guides available who aim to guarantee you have the best experience possible during your time in Rio, as they would for their own family and friends.
The iconic Copacabana neighborhood is one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Rio, and its beach is famous worldwide. Copacabana is where you will find the most restaurants, bars, night clubs and hotels in the city - not to mention the most tourists.
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Maid service from Monday to Friday. There is also 24-hour security.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, drivers, etc. may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance. We also have excellent local guides based in Rio for those who wish to explore the city, especially recommended for first time visitors.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both Rio airports.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 720 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, and 7 nights for New Year and Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service from Monday to Friday
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.