- All destinations
- Rio de Janeiro
3 BEDROOMS | 6 GUESTS | COPACABANA, RIO DE JANEIRO
A light, modern 3 bedroom apartment with an excellent location on the beachfront in Copacabana, the most lively neighborhood in Rio and close to many of Rio’s greatest attractions.
There are three bedrooms, all with double beds and en-suite bathrooms, an open plan living-cum-dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and air conditioning throughout.
This property is the perfect spot for a group of friends wanting to enjoy Rio’s highlights and equally for families looking for a central location to explore the city.
VILLA 79 ACCOMMODATION
• Bedroom 1 - 3 : Double bed | ensuite bathroom
Rio needs little introduction, and we are very experienced in working with guests to ensure that they enjoy the Marvelous City as much as possible. All guests receive the BBH Rio Guide, which includes up-to-date tips on where and what to do, as well as the very latest on restaurants and bars in the city. We have excellent tour guides available who aim to guarantee you have the best experience possible during your time in Rio, as they would for their own family and friends.
The iconic Copacabana neighborhood is one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Rio, and its beach is famous worldwide. Copacabana is where you will find the most restaurants, bars, night clubs and hotels in the city - not to mention the most tourists.
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Daily maid service (cleaning).
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, drivers, etc. may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance. We also have excellent local guides based in Rio for those who wish to explore the city, especially recommended for first time visitors.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both Rio airports.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 350 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, and 7 nights for New Year and Christmas.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service from Monday to Friday
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.