- All destinations
- São Paulo
4 BEDROOMS | 10 GUESTS | LITORAL NORTE, SÃO PAULO STATE
You can find the oasis of the villa tucked away in the midst of an abundant private Atlantic rainforest reserve, with natural pools and waterfalls only a short walk away. Yet, the property is perfectly placed to explore the picturesque beaches of the Litoral Norte that stretch between São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Great surf beaches are within a few minutes and the beautiful colonial port of Paraty is about a 50 minute drive.
While the villa is without wonderfully located for exploring this stunning section of the Brazilian coast, guests can be forgiven for being struck down by fits of inactivity and suffer from a lack of motivation to actually leave the property. It’s elevated position in the foothills of the Serra do Mar National Park mean that gentle breezes sweep through the house and its verandas, tugging gently at the hammocks. The large pool is surrounded by sentinel Royal Palms and the resulting calm and peace make days ripe for a few caipirinhas and long lunch in the shade.
This majestic, colonial-style house offers ample space to comfortably host up to 10 guests. Its four large bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and provide breath-taking views of the gardens and verandas of the Fazenda. A large living room offers generous couch space and high-quality powered speakers. Here, guests can unwind, choosing from an abundant selection of books, or play table games antique foosball with family and friends.
As with all large homes, the well-stocked kitchen is a focal point and meals are a vital part of any stay. Guides to local markets, the best places to source fish and seafood and organic food providers are offered to guests. Bountiful land surrounding the villa reaps homegrown organic fruit and vegetables, which are happily shared with guests.
There is a vast pool space and veranda, with a backdrop of verdant tropical rainforest and peppered with couches and hammocks. With a barbeque provided, guests can convivially relax together and dine al-fresco. When the evening is turning to night, the fire-pit draws everyone together.
To soothe your soul, the property’s lush grounds include several trails and remarkably close access to celestial natural pools and waterfalls. In the clean, fresh forest air, guests can hike, cool off, bird watch and meditate, whilst taking in the untouched natural surroundings.
Getting to the beaches of the Litoral Norte and out towards Paraty is easy thanks to the villa’s great location. Just 10 minutes by car and you reach the heart of Ubatuba, famed for its natural beauty, surfing, and fish restaurants. A coastal highway nearby to the house gives quick access to 84 beaches that can be sampled on day trips and we can help you with tips on where to eat, drink, chartering a boat for the day or hiring a guide.
Daily maid service and pool and garden maintenance are taken care of by the couple who live on the property and a very good local cook can be contracted as required.
VILLA 101 ACCOMMODATION
• Large living room and well-stocked kitchen
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King bed + 1 single bed | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: King bed | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 4: 4 single beds | ensuite bathroom
• Large swimming pool & seating area
• Al fresco dinning area
• Vast garden
Ubatuba is a small area east of São Paulo and west of Rio de Janeiro on the southeast coast of the State of São Paulo. Covered by Atlantic rainforest and containing more than 80 beaches along the coast line (some completely deserted), Ubatuba is considered to be "The Surf Capital of São Paulo State". Besides being one of the best places in Brazil for surfing, it has recently become known for its birdwatching (there are more than 565 different birds species identified in the area). Other activities in Ubatuba include trekking, hiking and scuba diving, but there are limited restaurants, bars and nightlife.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
A couple of live-in caseros take care of the guests and the property from Monday to Saturday. Assistance of an English/Spanish/Portuguese speaking host.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 340 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights for Low Season, 7 nights for Carnival and 14 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Assistance of an English/Spanish/Portuguese speaking host
• Daily maid service (from Monday to Saturday) and pool and garden maintenance
• Breakfast with organic fresh and local products
• Customized pre-arrival grocery shop (only the cost of the groceries will be charged separately)
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.