FAZENDA MAR LAGOA
- All destinations
11 BEDROOMS | 25 GUESTS | BAHIA
A fabulous estate in a remote and tranquil setting surrounded by green gardens, a lagoon and the sea. The four properties on the estate, all different in size and style can be rented together or separately and make eleven bedrooms. There is a rustic, yet charming fisherman’s cottage with cabin, a colonial style farm house, a stunning traditional style apartment and a Palapa style house.
The properties are decorated in a rustic-chic style, with many handcrafted ornaments and antiques and hand picked artwork, giving them a calm and homey feel. The apartment, Casa Maralago contains two suites, one of which with a king-size bed and large windows boasting spectacular sea views from both the bedroom and bathroom. The other bedroom has a queen-size bed with a bunk on top for a child. Both rooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans. There is an open-plan living area filled with colour and character and a fully equipped kitchen. Outdoors, there are two fantastic balconies, one of which with hammocks looking out over the treetops and a small breakfast table and the other with a larger dining area overlooking the lagoon where you can watch the sunset.
Casa Pescador, the fisherman cottage sleeps four in a a small master bedroom and a second bedroom with twin beds. There is a bathroom, with both an indoor and outdoor shower and a separate toilet. The cabin also sleeps four, in a double bedroom with an extra bunk bed and has its own bathroom. In the main cottage there is a fully equipped kitchen, an al-fresco dining area and plenty of places to enjoy the peaceful surroundings both inside and outdoors in the hammocks.
Casa Maison is perhaps the most grand of the properties. The focal point of the house is the octagonal shaped large living area with high ceilings and a thatched roof. Adjoining the living area is a dining area that seats up to fourteen, making it great for entertaining. The house also has a library and a TV room. There is a large fully-equipped modern kitchen with a dining table for eight, with two more dining tables outside on the veranda. Two of the bedrooms, one of which with a queen-size bed and the other a double, are located on the ground floor of the property and feature open air Balinese style baths and views of the lake or sea. The master bedroom, which is upstairs has a king-size bed and a large en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi and its own private veranda with stunning sea views.
Casa Bromelia, the colonial farmhouse is spread across two floors. On the first floor there is a king suite, living room and fully equipped kitchen with a wood-burning stove and dining table, all of which have direct access onto a large balcony with stunning views of the lagoon. There is a large dining area on the balcony which is great for dinners among friends or family. On the ground floor there are two further bedrooms that lead on to the veranda, one of which has a queen-size bed and the other has twin beds, a bathroom and loo. All of the bedrooms have air conditioning and black out curtains, and the living areas have ceiling fans.
The location of this estate makes it perfect for group retreats and the vast amount of both indoor and outdoor living areas is great for entertaining. With both the lagoon and the sea on your doorstep it is also an ideal spot for kayaking and paddleboarding.
VILLA 45 ACCOMMODATION
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Open-plan living area
• Balcony 1: Hammocks | small breakfast table
• Balcony 2: Outdoor dining area
• Bedroom 1: King-size bed | en-suite bathroom | sea views from bedroom and bathroom | air-conditioning | ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2: Queen-size bed with single bunk on top for a child | en-suite bathroom | air-conditioning | ceiling fan
CASA PESCADOR and CABAÑA
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen / living area with breakfast bar
• Al-fresco dining area and living areas with hammocks
• Bedroom 3 - 4:One double bedroom, one twin bedroom, bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower and a separate toilet located in the cottage
• Bedroom 5: Located in the cabin, one double bedroom with extra bunk bed for kids and a bathroom
• Kitchen: Fully-equipped | dining table for 8 | further two tables on veranda outside
• Living area: Octagonal shaped | high ceilings | ample seating
• Dining area: Seats up to 14 people
• TV area
• Bedroom 6 (Master Suite): King-size bed | en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi and private veranda | sea views | located on first floor
• Bedroom 7: Queen-size bed | en-suite bathroom with Balinese style bath | sea view | located on ground floor
• Bedroom 8: Double bed | en-suite bathroom with Balinese style bath | lake view | located on ground floor
• Kitchen: Fully-equipped | wood-burning stove | dining table | direct access to balcony | located on first floor
• Living room: ample seating | direct access to balcony | located on first floor
• Balcony: large dining area
• Bedroom 9 (Master Suite): King-size bed | en-suite bathroom | air-conditioning | black out curtains | located on ground floor
• Bedroom 10: Queen-size bed | direct access to veranda | shared bathroom with bedroom 11 | air-conditioning | black out curtains | located on first floor
• Bedroom 11: Twin beds | direct access to veranda | shared bathroom with bedroom 10 | air-conditioning | black out curtains | located on first floor
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Good for Events
- 25 Guests
- 11 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
Daily maid service
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the airport. airport.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 2,340 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights for Low Season, 7 nights for High Season and Carnival, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.