- All destinations
- Rio de Janeiro
2 BEDROOMS | 4 GUESTS | IPANEMA, RIO DE JANEIRO
The wonderfully airy yet colourful interior, sensational views of the Lagoon and Christ the Redeemer (Lagoa and Cristo Redentor), and the excellent location near the best restaurants, shops and bars of Ipanema - not to mention a five-minute walk from the beach - makes this villa nothing less than the perfect Rio pad.
The ambiance in this beautiful two-story apartment is incredibly cheerful. On the first floor of the apartment there is a large, bright open plan living room with colorful decor and floor-to-ceiling windows, which is connected to an elegant dining area with a six-person dining table. This space is wonderful for both admiring the view of Christ the Redeemer while enjoying breakfast, or sipping evening cocktails while watching the sun set over the Lagoon. The first floor also has a fully equipped kitchen and an enclosed indoor garden area.
At the top of the modern staircase you will find two large double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, leading out onto a spacious open-air terrace. The terrace comes complete with couches and a small dining table, and again, is perfect for admiring the beautiful view of the city during breakfast, lunch, cocktail hour, or dinner.
The villa has everything one would need, and the apartment works equally well for small groups of friends and families with children of all ages. It is also good for those who value privacy as it is a secure portered building with 24-hour security.
VILLA 72 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Open-plan living area | floor-to-ceiling windows with incredible views of the Lagoon & Christ the Redeemer | colorful decor | couches, chairs, coffee tables | iPod dock + sound system | A/C | small corridor leading to the dining area | staircase to the first floor
• Dining Room: Small dining area with 6-person dining table | view of the Lagoon & indoor garden area
• Garden Area: Enclosed indoor garden area in the center of the apartment | dining area on one side & an additional small sitting area on the other side behind the living room
• Kitchen: Fully equipped | island & bar stools | accessed through the dining area
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King-size bed | ensuite marble bathroom | small work area | Cable TV with DVD + CD player | doors leading onto terrace with a view of the Lagoon | A/C
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | ensuite marble bathroom | doors leading onto terrace with a view of the Lagoon | A/C
• Terrace: Open-air terrace with palm trees & beautiful view of the city | couches & small 4-person dining table
Rio needs little introduction, and we are very experienced in working with guests to ensure that they enjoy the Marvelous City as much as possible. All guests receive the BBH Rio Guide, which includes up-to-date tips on where to go and what to do, as well as the very latest on restaurants and bars in the city. We have excellent tour guides available who aim to guarantee you have the best experience possible during your time in Rio, as they would for their own family and friends.
Ipanema is an iconic, upscale neighbourhood centrally located in Zona Sul between Leblon and Copacabana, where you will find great restaurants, bars, shopping, and a vibrant beach scene. The neighborhood gained worldwide fame as the subject of the Brazilian song, "The Girl from Ipanema".
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Parking for 1 car
- Parking for 2 cars
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Maid service from Monday to Friday (8am – 12pm).
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, drivers, etc. may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance. We also have excellent local guides based in Rio for those who wish to explore the city, especially recommended for first time visitors.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both Rio airports.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your arrival. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
RATES UPON REQUEST
Minimum rental period of one month
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Maid service twice a week
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service is available for an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.