- All destinations
- Rio de Janeiro
1 BEDROOM | 2 GUESTS | LAGOA / IPANEMA, RIO DE JANEIRO
The villa is a lovely one-bedroom Rio apartment with beautiful views of Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor), and a superb location next to the Lagoon (Lagoa) in the iconic Ipanema neighborhood. It is within walking distance to one of the chicest beaches in Rio, Posto 10, as well as some of the best restaurants, bars, and shops in the neighborhood.
This cozy, tastefully decorated apartment has one bedroom and one bathroom, a spacious modern-style living room with ample seating and TV, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen and laundry area with washing and drying machines. There is WiFi, spilt air-conditioning and doorman security.
Whether visiting Rio for business or for pleasure, this villa has everything you need. The apartment is ideal for couples or individuals on both business trips and holidays. It is also good for those who value safety, as the apartment is in a secure portered building.
VILLA 73 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Open-plan living area with 2 couches, 2 chairs & coffee table | Cable TV | large windows giving a view of Christ the Redeemer
• Dining Room: Small dining area connected to the living room | 2-person dining table & chairs | WiFi | A/C
• Kitchen: Accessed through the dining area | fully equipped with a cooker, stove, refrigerator, microwave & dish washer | laundry area & closet with washer + dryer
• Bedroom 1: Double bed with white linens | ensuite bathroom with big sink & marble shower | good-sized closet | WiFi | A/C
Rio needs little introduction, and we are very experienced in working with guests to ensure that they enjoy the Marvelous City as much as possible. All guests receive the BBH Rio Guide, which includes up-to-date tips on where and what to do, as well as the very latest on restaurants and bars in the city. We have excellent tour guides available who aim to guarantee you have the best experience possible during your time in Rio, as they would for their own family and friends.
Ipanema is an iconic, upscale neighbourhood centrally located in Zona Sul between Leblon and Copacabana, where you will find great restaurants, bars, shopping, and a vibrant beach scene. The neighborhood gained worldwide fame as the subject of the Brazilian song, "The Girl from Ipanema".
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Maid service twice a week. Maid can do laundry, ironing or cooking upon request.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, drivers, etc. may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance. We also have excellent local guides based in Rio for those who wish to explore the city, especially recommended for first time visitors.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both Rio airports.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your arrival. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
RATES UPON REQUEST
Minimum rental period of one month
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Maid service twice a week
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.