PRAIA DOS OSSOS
- All destinations
4 BEDROOMS | 8 GUESTS | PRAIA DOS OSSOS, ARMAÇÃO DOS BÚZIOS
Villa 91 is a fantastic four-bedroom property offering spectacular views due to its prime position overlooking the beautiful Praia Dos Ossos in the Buzios Bay. Just walking distance from both several beaches and the center of town it is the perfect place to explore the vibrant town of Buzios yet far away enough to enjoy the tranquility of the villa.
The house consists of four suites all with breathtaking views, finished with the finest attention to detail in a cozy yet comfortable style. Each with its own en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, air conditioning and frigo-bar, and the master-suite even has its own Jacuzzi. Inside there is also a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living area, home cinema and gym.
Outdoors, the property boasts a spacious decking area with sun loungers, infinity pool and a Jacuzzi, making it a great spot for topping up a tan, putting your feet up or enjoying a drink at sunset.
The indoor and outdoor areas of this villa, its proximity to the beach and to the town center make it great for entertaining both groups of friends and families.
VILLA 91 ACCOMMODATION
• Living room, dining room and kitchen
• Bedroom 1 (Master suite): King bed | ensuite bathroom with private jacuzzi | walk-in closet | wide living room | sea view
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | sofa bed that can accommodate 2 people
• Gym and sauna
• Home cinema
• Private office equipped with a computer and printer
• Located on the swimming pool deck
• Bedroom 3 - 4: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | great sunset views
• Infinity pool
• Exterior jacuzzi
Situated less than 125 miles from Rio de Janeiro, Armação dos Búzios is the ultimate weekend getaway for Cariocas (natives of Rio). A small rustic fishing community, Búzios became popular in the 60’s as a beach escape for Rio’s rich and famous (Brigitte Bardot was even photographed there on holiday, putting Búzios firmly on the map). The area has experienced rapid growth over the last 15 years, however it has retained its charm by controlling development and allowing only low-rise construction.
Beyond the 23 different beaches on the peninsula - best explored by beach buggy or by one of the schooners that tours the bay daily - there are many other activities including diving, surfing, fishing, water sports, boat charters, hiking, horseback riding and golf.
Rua das Pedras, a cobble-stoned road in the center of the town, runs along the shore and boasts charming restaurants and bars, chic shopping, and a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Hot Tub
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Daily maid service.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and boatmen (for rented boats) may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both airports in Rio upon request (the drive is around 2.5 hours from the International Airport with no traffic. During holiday periods it can take significantly longer). Búzios has its own small airport, and helicopter and private plane charters are also available upon request. Car hire in Búzios is recommended while staying at this house.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches around Búzios. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 1,320 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, and 7 nights for New Year and Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.