- All destinations
- Angra dos Reis
- Ilha Grande
9 BEDROOMS | 18 GUESTS | ILHA GRANDE, ANGRA DOS REIS
The villa is a charming nine-bedroom house on Ilha Grande, surrounded by a breath-taking tropical garden. The house is perfectly located above Abraãozinho beach, just a 10-minute boat ride from Abraão Village (the main village on the island) and has beautiful ocean views. By foot, Abraão Village is a 25-minute walk away via a lovely path in the Atlantic rainforest that passes by several beaches.
The house is split between three separate structures- the communal dining and leisure area (salão), as well as the cabana and the sobrado, the two structures which offer the nine spacious bedrooms.
The salão is the main area where all meals and get-togethers happen. Here you will find the sunny living room, dining area, open veranda, spacious kitchen, and a guest bathroom. In the mezzanine there is a TV with Cable and a DVD player, as well as an area for games and meetings.
The sobrado is a separate fully equipped house with a living room, deck, and four bedrooms (three doubles and one single), each with its own entrance. There is also a service suite in this house. The remaining five bedrooms, also with their own individual entrances, are located in the cabana.
The house comes with a protected deck on the beach where you can take a dip in the calm waters of Abraãozinho bay, enjoy paddling around in the kayaks and canoes, or simply relax and sip caipirinhas in the sun loungers.
The villa supports the preservation of the Atlantic rainforest. The property is made entirely from recycled and certified wood, and the careful landscaping preserves the surrounding native plants. The house gets its energy from solar panels, the water is filtered by a biologic filter system, and all organic waste is composted.
The villa is ideal for families, retreats and corporate events, and the house has a dedicated team of cooks and caretakers who will help make your experience unforgettable. If you’re looking to get away for the weekend (or longer!), The villa is the perfect island escape.
VILLA 66 ACCOMMODATION
• Large Living Room: Cable TV + DVD player | meetings/games area
• Spacious Kitchen
• Guest Bathroom
• Living Room
• Sun Deck
• Bedroom 1: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | air-conditioning
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | air-conditioning
• Bedroom 3: Double bed | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 4: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom
• Service Suite
• Bedroom 5: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | air-conditioning
• Bedrooms 6 - 9: Double beds | ensuite bathrooms
• Beautiful tropical garden surrounding the property
• A few minutes walk from the beach
• Protected Beach Deck with beach chairs
• Water Sports: Kayaks + canoes
Situated 150km Southwest of Rio, Ilha Grande is Brazil’s third largest island. There are no roads on the island and the only way to get around is by boat or by foot (there is a trail around the whole island, which would take up to five days by foot). The south side of the island is open to the sea and has larger waves, which is where some of the best surf beaches in the region are located. The northern shore is home to the island’s largest village, Abraão, which enjoys an ideal location in a sheltered bay. On the island you will find many beautiful hidden beaches, secluded moorings and a handful of tiny restaurants to enjoy fresh seafood feasts in splendid isolation.
The island is ideal for beach lovers, water sports fanatics, surfers, sailors and wildlife enthusiasts (there are several species of monkey and over 250 species of bird, including rare Macaws inhabiting the Atlantic Rainforest).
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 18 Guests
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
Daily maid and caretaker.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and boatmen (for rented boats) may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private land transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both airports in Rio upon request. Helicopter and private plane charters or round trip boat charters from the mainland to the island can also be arranged.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches and islands around Ilha Grande. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 1,695 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 2 nights throughout the year, and 5 nights for New Year and Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.