- All destinations
6 BEDROOMS | 12 GUESTS | TAÍBA, CEARÁ STATE
Villa 93 is situated on the outskirts of Taíba, a small and charming fisherman’s town whose name is rapidly becoming well known throughout Brazil. Just a mere 45 minutes from Fortaleza, Taíba is bathed in sun almost all year round and is known for its incredible kitesurfing conditions.
The 8,000sq ft property was completely renovated in 2007 and is tastefully decorated. Inside the main house at ground floor level is a dining room, a living room with a projector, and a fully-equipped kitchen. The villa also has six double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms - three of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor, and the additional three are located on the first floor, and come with terraces overlooking the garden and the ocean. Accommodation is flexible, as all of the double beds can be turned into single beds.
With direct beach access, the house benefits from a beautiful ocean view. The garden leads out to the ocean, the infinity pool and its accompanying pool house decked with a bathroom and shower. There is also a covered outside bar and dining area perfect for cocktails, Brazilian churrascos and dinner parties with the fresh catch of the day! Finally, the property comes with a caretaker’s house.
The villa is suitable for large groups of friends and families with children of all ages.
VILLA 93 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Comfortable couches | home cinema system | doors leading onto covered wooden deck
• Dining Room
• Fully-Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1: Double bed (can be turned into twins) | mosquito net | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: Double bed (can be turned into twins) | mosquito net | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 3: Double bed (can be turned into twins) | mosquito net | ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 4: Double bed (can be turned into twins) | mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | terrace overlooking the garden & ocean
• Bedroom 5: Double bed (can be turned into twins) | mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | terrace overlooking the garden & ocean
• Bedroom 6: Double bed (can be turned into twins) | mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | terrace overlooking the garden & ocean
• Located directly behind the main house
• Swimming Pool: Small pool | covered wooden pool deck with tables & couches
• Beach: Direct beach access
• Swimming Pool: Large, bright blue infinity pool | surrounded by large garden | overlooks the beach
• Covered Dining Area + Bar
Taíba is a small fisherman’s village in the coastal region of Ceará State in Northeastern Brazil, that is rapidly becoming well-known throughout the country. This idyllic coastal setting has been dubbed ‘Brazil’s St. Tropez’ – wealthy Brazilians have their beach hideaways here, and Taíba’s charming streets and old village squares attract artists and boast chic restaurants and a relaxed café culture.
Just a mere 45 minutes from Fortaleza, Taíba is bathed in sun almost all year round (320 days a year!), and is known for its incredible kitesurfing conditions, due to the constant breeze coming in from the ocean. There are many virgin beaches and fresh-water lagoons, wonderful fresh seafood, and several bars and restaurants offering various atmospheres to spice up the evenings.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
Two caretakers who clean and maintain the property a couple of hours a day. They can help with laundry and cooking for an extra charge.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, drivers and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Fortaleza International Airport upon request.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars can be rented locally in Fortaleza and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 525 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, including New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.