VILLA DAS PALMEIRAS
- All destinations
5 BEDROOMS | 10 GUESTS | PARATY
The villa is an incredibly unique five-bedroom house surrounded by natural beauty, located only 15 minutes by boat from the historic center of Paraty. The property is more than 1,500 m2 and has its own private beach. There are extensive gardens with various species of trees including lychee, pitangua, and over 600 palm trees. The property was designed with a “green” philosophy in mind, which is reflected in all of its details.
The house has an eclectic and bohemian vibe, which can be seen in the decoration of the spacious dining room, living room, kitchen, video room (with a home theatre) and the five air-conditioned suites, which all feature high quality linens and amenities.
Outside of the house you will find breathtaking gardens and a private beach. There is a large deck with ample seating and dining areas facing the beach, perfect for enjoying breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared on the BBQ, wood stove or pizza oven. Beyond the gardens and the beach lined with large palms, there are many other options for those who love water sports including wakeboarding, paddle boarding, kayaking, and a 36-foot boat, accompanied with a sailor.
For those wanting complete rest and relaxation, spa services can be arranged for an extra cost. Daily breakfast is included, however additional meals prepared by both a Brazilian chef and a Sicilian chef specializing in Mediterranean food can also be arranged.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages, and is ideal for those looking for the comforts of home while surrounded by breathtaking scenery and exclusive services.
VILLA 63 ACCOMMODATION
• Dining Room: Big wooden dining table
• Living Room: Lots of seating & a small bar area
• Video Room/Home Theater
• Porch: Open-air | view of the beach
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): Double bed | ensuite bathroom | linens & amenities by Trousseau | ocean-view terrace | TV | A/C
• Bedroom 2 (Master Suite 2): Double bed | ensuite bathroom | linens & amenities by Trousseau | ocean-view terrace | TV | A/C
• Bedroom 3: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | linens & amenities by Trousseau | A/C
• Bedroom 4: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | linens & amenities by Trousseau | A/C
• Bedroom 5: Twin beds | ensuite bathroom | linens & amenities by Trousseau | A/C
• Private Beach
• Dining Area: Exclusive area with BBQ, wood stove & pizza oven
• Gardens: Extensive gardens | lychee, pitangueiras & more than 600 palm trees | beach chairs & hammocks
• Boat: 36-ft | comes with a sailor | 2 round trips from Paraty to the villa are included | further use of the boat is possible (fuel will be charged)
• Water Sports: Wakeboard | paddle board | 1 & 2-person kayaks | SUP surf
• Parking: Marina parking for boats | car parking at Pousada do Sandi
Paraty is a lovely 17th century town that has been perfectly preserved thanks to a long period of isolation, and was declared a National Historical Monument in 1966. There are winding narrow cobblestone roads with small fishermen’s cottages and vast merchants mansions standing side by side, all white stucco with brightly painted shutters and doors. Vehicles are banned from the town, and the charming art galleries, shops, restaurants and bars tucked amongst the cobbled streets are best explored on foot. Paraty is equidistant between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, both of which can be reached in 3.5-4 hours by car.
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Speed Boat
- Parking for 1 car
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Maid service from Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm). Housekeeper (prepares breakfast), house manager, maintenance man, gardener nd boatman.
Additional professional cooks, spa services, and babysitters may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the airports in both Rio and São Paulo upon request. Paraty also has its own airport, and helicopter and private plane charters are available upon request. Round trip boat transfers from Paraty to the house are included. Other boat transfers can be arranged for an extra charge.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches and island restaurants in the Bay of Paraty. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 3,395 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 5 nights throughout the year, and 7 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Full staff including house manager, maid, housekeeper, cook & boatman
• 36 foot boat with sailor – round trip transfer from Paraty to the villa
• Daily breakfast
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Additional transfers to and from the villa
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.