5 BEDROOMS | 10 GUESTS | TAÍBA, CEARÁ STATE
Located right on the beachfront of Talbinha Beach, a surfing and kite surfing hotspot in the fishing village of Taiba, this fantastic property benefits from the cooling sea breeze. It is a bright and spacious villa that has been completely rebuilt maintaining the traditional hut style.
The light colored interior and exterior of the property give it a bright and airy feel, making it the perfect holiday home. In the main house there are four comfortable bedrooms, three of which with king-size beds and one with twin beds. Two of the rooms have en-suite bathrooms, one of which is located upstairs, and the remaining two bedrooms share a bathroom. At the rear of the house there is further accommodation if needed in a small two-bedroom house connected to the main house by a courtyard with en-suite bathrooms. One of these rooms is usually lived in by the house caseiro
The main house has a fully equipped modern kitchen and a large open plan living area. Outdoors there are shaded verandas with hammocks, great for relaxing with a book, that look out onto the garden’s palm trees and the beach, which is accessible through the property’s front gate.
This property lends itself equally to groups of friends and families with children of all ages looking for an authentic Brazilian beach escape.
VILLA 95 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Area: open-plan | ample seating | whitewashed walls
• Kitchen: fully equipped | breakfast bar
• Bedroom 1 (Master): King-size bed | en-suite bathroom | first floor
• Bedroom 2: King-size bed | en-suite bathroom | ground floor
• Bedroom 3: King-size bed | shared bathroom with bedroom 4 | ground floor
• Bedroom 4: Twin beds | shared bathroom with bedroom 4 | ground floor
• 2 bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms in a smaller house attached to main house via a courtyard, one of these rooms is usually lived in by staff
• Beach: Direct access
• Shaded verandas with lounge area and dining area
• Garden with palm trees and hammocks
• Outdoor shower
Taíba is a small fisherman’s village in the coastal region of Ceará State in Northeastern Brazil, that is rapidly becoming well-known throughout the country. This idyllic coastal setting has been dubbed ‘Brazil’s St. Tropez’ – wealthy Brazilians have their beach hideaways here, and Taíba’s charming streets and old village squares attract artists and boast chic restaurants and a relaxed café culture.
Just a mere 45 minutes from Fortaleza, Taíba is bathed in sun almost all year round (320 days a year!), and is known for its incredible kitesurfing conditions, due to the constant breeze coming in from the ocean. There are many virgin beaches and fresh-water lagoons, wonderful fresh seafood, and several bars and restaurants offering various atmospheres to spice up the evenings.
- Outdoor Seating
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Daily maid service
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Fortaleza International Airport upon request.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars can be rented locally in Fortaleza and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 200 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for Holidays and New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• Customized pre-arrival grocery shop
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of he groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.