- All destinations
5 BEDROOMS | 10 GUESTS | PRAIA DE MANGUINHOS, ARMAÇÃO DOS BÚZIOS
Recently featured in Brazil’s equivalent to Architectural Digest, Villa 90 has undergone a stylish makeover, incorporating contemporary touches whilst also retaining some of it’s original features. The five-bedroom house is on Praia de Manguinhos (Manguinhos Beach), one of the most beautiful beaches in Búzios.
The water at Praia de Manguinhos is calm and warm, and the beach is positioned in such a way that the sunset becomes something spectacular. The famous beaches of Geribá and Tartaruga are also within walking distance. Nearby the house you will find the best restaurants and art galleries, a supermarket, pharmacy, wine store and bakery. There is a new gastronomic center on the next block with trendy bistros and stylish people strolling around, however the house still offers privacy and silence.
The 800 m² house is made up of five air-conditioned double suites with bathrooms and large closets. Three of the suites have TVs and two have verandas. The 120m² master suite has a double bed, walk-in closet, its own living room, as well as a sensational ensuite bathroom with an Italian designed bath tub and showers, all facing the sea. There is also a further TV room with a very comfortable double sofa bed, allowing for two additional guests if required.
The ground floor of the house is made up entirely of sliding glass walls that integrate the inside with the outside. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a TV room, an internal Spanish style courtyard and garden and a large sweeping living room/dining room that opens up to a stunning infinity pool overlooking the sea. Beside the pool is a pergola lounge with a BBQ area and an array of comfortable seating. There is also an air-conditioned fitness center with a TV, a gated 8-car parking area (three of the spaces are covered) and a private security system.
It is a comfortable house decorated in a tasteful and contemporary style with some beautiful collectors art pieces, making the quality of the finish exemplary. The beachfront property is only a short stroll along the shore to the vibrant street, Rua das Pedras, in the center of town, where you will find the best restaurants, shops, and bars.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children.
VILLA 90 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Large, open-plan living room split into two sections | plenty of couches, chairs & additional seating areas | walls made entirely of sliding glass doors
• Dining Room: Connected to the living room | beautiful dining table | opens up through the sliding glass doors to the pool deck with an ocean-view infinity pool
• TV Room: Home theater system | Cable TV & Apple TV | iPod dock | 2-zone sound system for internal + external use
• Kitchen: Fully equipped with all modern appliances | laundry area connected to the back
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): Double bed | living room with Cable TV | walk-in closet | sensational ensuite bathroom with ocean-view bathtub & showers | A/C
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | partially-covered veranda | large closet | Cable TV | A/C
• Bedroom 3: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | veranda | large closet | Cable TV | A/C
• Bedroom 4: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | large closet | Cable TV | A/C
• Bedroom 5: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | large closet | A/C
• Swimming Pool: Infinity pool overlooking the ocean
• Pool Deck: Covered poolside pergola lounge | plenty of comfortable seating, a dining table & BBQ area
• Internal Courtyard Garden
• Fitness Center: TV + A/C
• Gated Parking (8 cars)
• Water Equipement: 2 double kayaks
Situated less than 125 miles from Rio, Armação dos Búziosis the ultimate weekend getaway for Cariocas. A small rustic fishing community, Búzios became popular in the 60’s as a beach escape for Rio’s rich and famous (Brigitte Bardot was even photographed there on holiday, putting Búzios firmly on the map). The area has experienced rapid growth over the last 15 years, however it has retained its charm by controlling development and allowing only low-rise construction.
Beyond the 23 different beaches on the peninsula - best explored by beach buggy or by one of the schooners that tours the bay daily - there are many other activities including diving, surfing, fishing, water sports, boat charters, hiking, horseback riding and golf.
Rua das Pedras, a cobble-stoned road in the center of the town, runs along the shore and boasts charming restaurants and bars, chic shopping, and a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Not Child Friendly
- Parking for 8 cars
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Daily maid service and cook for 8hs a day.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen and boatmen (for rented boats) may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from both airports in Rio upon request (the drive is around 2.5 hours). Búzios has its own small airport, and helicopter and private plane charters are also available upon request. Car hire in Búzios is recommended while staying at this house.
DAY BOATS AND YACHT CHARTER
Boat charter is the best way to explore the pristine beaches around Búzios. We work with a variety of speed-boats, crewed yachts and converted local fishing boats which can be arranged for you in advance or during your stay.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 2,775 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 4 nights throughout the year, and 7 nights for New Year and Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid and local cook
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.