- All destinations
- Arraial d'Ajuda
6 BEDROOMS | 12 GUESTS | ARRAIAL D' AJUDA
This spacious contemporary house, set over 2 floors, sits atop a cliff overlooking Mucuge beach.
The simple wooden interior is complemented by large windows with panoramic views of both pool and ocean below, which give the house an airy feel whilst staying true to the local Bahia style.
The house comfortably sleeps 12 in 6 luxurious air-conditioned suites, but its real charm lies in the large outdoor communal areas that are subtly integrated into the tropical vegetation of the garden and the privacy it enjoys whilst being so close to the beach.
VILLA 42 ACCOMMODATION
• 6 Bedrooms: 3 suites with King size beds, and 3 twin rooms
• Living Room
• Family Room: TV (no Cable service), DVD Player, sofas
• American style kitchen fully equipped; China and cutlery for 20 people
• Dining area: table that comfortably seats 10, and additional table for 6
The house has glorious views over Mucuge beach and is also only a short 10 minute walk from Pitinga Beach and Arraial d’Ajuda’s charming and lively village centre.
Unique is not a word to be used lightly - it means that there is only one of its kind in the world. This is true of Arraial d’Ajuda, a village in Southern Bahia, a state in the Northeast of Brazil. Arraial d’Ajuda is welcoming to people of all ages. Whether you want to experience complete peace while relaxing under the shade of coconut palms listening to the sound of lapping waves on a deserted beach, or experience a vibrant nightlife scene while dancing to Axé and Reggae music in lively beach bars until sunrise, Arraial d’Ajuda is where you want to be.
Beyond the beautiful beaches and exciting nightlife, you will find a variety of activities in the area including windsurfing, kitesurfing, diving, parasailing, fishing, boat trips, beach buggy rentals and golf at the nearby Terravista Golf Course and Condominium. The village also has a thriving international community, an amazing array of restaurants offering several gastronomic options, bars, cafés, chic shopping centers, and galleries with charming handicraft stores.
Arraial d’Ajuda is a district of Porto Seguro, about 15 miles from the city of Trancoso.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
Daily maid service, and live-in caseiro.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc. may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Porto Seguro and Trancoso airports. Alternatively, there is an excellent private landing strip near the house at Terravista, and helicopter and private plane charters can also be arranged upon request.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 1,015 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights for Low Season, 4 nights for High Season, 10 nights for New Year and 5 nights for Carnival.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service and live-in caseiro
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.