VILLA MUNA MUNA
- All destinations
- Angra dos Reis
6 BEDROOMS | 15 GUESTS | ANGRA DOS REIS, RIO DE JANEIRO
An idyllic beachfront paradise located in Angra dos Reis, only a two-hour car journey from the bright lights of Rio. The villa is made up of two main guest houses, two bungalows, and a games lounge that boasts a private cinema, pool table and bar. With great sea views, the villa is the perfect pick for a group of friends of extended family to enjoy a large ocean front beach house in Angra. With its own private jetty for you to moor up to, exploring the hundreds of island destinations and beaches nearby couldn’t be easier.
The interior is beautifully furnished with wood paneled ceilings, stone walls and an eclectic mix of furniture and art pieces that seek to inspire as well as to impress. There is lots of space in the main house with a master and junior suite, living room and kitchen. All the bedrooms have panoramic views of the ocean below so you can soak up the scenery whilst listening to the chirping of exotic birds and enjoy the subtle fragrances of exotic plants
There are two further stand-alone bungalows each with two further suites to offer beds for up to 15 guests.
Other perks include not one, but two saunas (Turkish bath and dry sauna), a pool overlooking the ocean, a good supply of deck chairs, a barbeque, pizza oven and stereo system…as well as direct ocean access. The garden leading up from the water offers an area for playing games or perhaps practicing some morning yoga. Furthermore, a rowing boat and some paddle boards are available for those who want to test their balance or simply row out and admire the view of the villa from a different perspective.
The property is fully staffed with great, friendly and well trained staff – including a great local cook - who have looked after the property and its owners for years and pretty much guarantee that each guests’ stay offers them maximum, hassle free enjoyment.
VILLA 139 ACCOMMODATION
• Property divided into 5 parts
• Main house with spacious living room and dining room, kitchen, pool and saunas.
• Open plan | Spacious | luxurious | beautifully furnished | Beautiful views of the bay
• Vintage pool table | Sound system | Cinema projector | bar |stunning views
• Main Guest house and two bungalows.
• Bedroom 1:Master suite with king-sized wooden bed | high-quality towels & linens | towel robes | wifi | television with cable tv | Panoramic windows | table and chair |
• Bedroom 2: Two double beds | AC | Wifi | Views of Bay |
• Bedroom 3: Two Single beds | AC | Wifi | Views of Bay |
• Bedroom 4: 2 single beds | AC | Wifi | Views of Bay |
• Bedroom 5: 2 single beds | AC | Wifi | Views of Bay |
• Bedroom 6: 1 double bed | AC | Wifi | Views of Bay |
• Common spaces: Two single beds
• Patio with pool and deck chairs | Private jetty with boat | Barbeque | Pizza Oven | Tropical Garden with games area | paddle boards | rowing boat |dining table al fresco |
Just 45 minutes from Rio by helicopter, Angra has long been fashionable with the great and the good of Rio and Sao Paulo. A seductive combination of dozens of small islands, warm seas, white sand beaches ringed by lush tropical vegetation and the high level of accommodation available make this one of the best beach destinations in Brazil to for a group of friends to make a house party on the beach. Most properties – and all private islands – come with their own speed boat which is the only way to get around in Angra and essential for travelling between beach bars and to the many mooring points which are the big hang-outs for an unending parade of glamorous bodies during the season.
Ilha Grande, the largest of the islands in the bay, is an alluring nature retreat with no roads (and, hence, no cars) and where we have several unique properties that have to be lived to be believed.
Climate and when to go
Best months are from March to October where there is less rain, although the peak season is still Dec/Jan/Feb, the summer, when it is both hotter and wetter. October and November can see prolonged rain.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Speed Boat
- 15 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
Fully-staffed with fabulous cook who prepares impressive traditional Brazilian dishes or whatever you may w. Menus can be prepared in advance
Staffed boat rental
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA Transport from Rio or Sau Paulo directly to the Villa can be arranged. PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
FROM US$ 900 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, 7 nights during the Carnaval Period and Easter and 10 nights during the New Year Period.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Full staff including maid, cook, general manager and security
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.