- All destinations
6 BEDROOMS | 12 GUESTS | TRANCOSO, SOUTHERN BAHIA
The villa is a beautiful, spacious six-bedroom property built in the style of an Indian Village, with the rooms split between four separate small houses. The 100-meter beachfront property is in the Itapororoca Condominium, 2.5 km from the "Quadrado" in the center of Trancoso Village, and has a 24/7 security guard at the entrance as well as beach surveillance during the day.
The four houses are spread throughout the spacious property, which is set amongst a lush green garden surrounded by the “mata” vegetation. The concept of the property is a native Indian village, with the central living area resembling an Indian “Oca” (a high-vaulted, open-sided thatched Indian structure), which remains cool in the day and is perfect for evening cocktails. The Oca is located at the heart of the property, and there are three additional surrounding houses, all connected by a deck path.
The second and third houses face each other across the garden, and each has three large bedrooms (with air-conditioning and ceiling fans) and their own ensuite bathrooms. The second house has two master bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms, as well as another large bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The TV Room is located off of this house and has SKY TV and a DVD player. The third house has three additional spacious bedrooms (one master suite) and three large bathrooms. All of the bedrooms come with double beds. The final house is where you will find the kitchen, large dining room and the bar. WiFi is available in all communal areas.
The property has direct beach access with daily beach service and a lovely shaded, rustic-but-comfortable "barraquinha" for those who want to enjoy an occasional break from the sun. Tucked in at the far end of the property is a small massage cabana for a quiet and peaceful rub down when needed. The villa is suitable for groups of friends or family with children of all ages.
VILLA 7 ACCOMMODATION
Open-sided thatched Indian construction in the middle of the property
• Living Room: Multiple couches, tables, hammocks & additional seating areas
• Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): Double bed | large ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan | upstairs
• Bedroom 2 (Master Suite 2): Double bed | large ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan | downstairs
• Bedroom 3: Double bed | large ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan | downstairs
• TV Room: Located off of the house | SKY TV & DVD player | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4 (Master Suite): Large bedroom with double bed (can be converted into twins) | ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 5: Large bedroom with double bed (can be converted into twins) | large ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Bedroom 6: Large bedroom with double | large ensuite bathroom | A/C + ceiling fan
• Dining Room: 12-person dining table
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Beach: Direct beach access | "Foot in the sand" | shaded beach "shack"
• Massage Cabana: Tucked in at the far end of the property • Paths: Deck paths surrounded by a beautiful garden connecting the houses
As well as offering some of the best beaches in the Northeastern Brazil, the Southern Bahian village of Trancoso has a very pretty colonial heart, set on a bluff overlooking the ocean. The large, grassy main square known as the Quadrado is surrounded by colorful native houses presided over by a small church, and has dazzling views of the beaches and ocean. In the evening everyone heads to the Quadrado to sip caipirinhas and browse the shops and boutiques (including nearly all of the chicest Brazilian designers).
The atmosphere is incredibly relaxed - flip-flops, open shirts and kaftans are the order of the day. However, many of the best know Brazilian film-makers, models, journalists, and singers are regulars at the bars and restaurants. It has begun to attract a sophisticated and international clientele, who come to experience the authentic flavor of Brazil, enhanced by unpretentious restaurants, quaint hotels and stunning private houses.
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 12 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Two maids from Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm). Full time cook (8am – 9pm), assistant, barman & caseiro.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, and barmen may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Trancoso airport. Alternatively, there is an excellent private landing strip at Terravista, just 10 minutes away from the village, and helicopter and private plane charters can be arranged for an additional cost.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can be rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 4,400 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 5 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Full staff including maid, cook and assistant, maintenance & barman (over high season only)
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.