- All destinations
- Arraial d'Ajuda
4 BEDROOMS | 8 GUESTS | ARRAIAL D'AJUDA, SOUTHERN BAHIA
The villa is a beautiful oceanfront property in the village of Arraial d’Ajuda in Northeastern Brazil. The property is spread throughout an expansive yard filled with coconut trees, and is just a 10-minute walk away from the beach. It is without a doubt one of the best houses in Arraial d’Ajuda.
Accommodation on the property is split between a main house and four separate bungalows. The main house is lined with large windows and glass doors, which let in sunlight and make for a very bright and cheerful atmosphere. There is a spacious living room with comfortable couches, a reading area and a TV area with an iPod dock, which opens onto a patio with further outdoor seating and lounge spaces. There is also an open-plan kitchen with a large breakfast table and a dining room that opens onto an outdoor patio, which has an additional dining area and views of the pool and bungalows.
Beyond the main house are the four bungalows. Each bungalow has an air-conditioned bedroom with a comfortable double bed and mosquito netting, an ensuite bathroom, as well as a small living area with a dining table and minibar.
Outside is where you will find the swimming area, which is surrounded by large coconut trees and has a pool deck and a covered poolside hut with a table, perfect for taking a break from the sun during lunchtime. There is another shaded outdoor dining area, and there is even a massage area by the ocean.
The villa is equipped with all the space and amenities one would need, and Arraial d’Ajuda has something for everyone. The house is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages. It is also a great property for hosting events.
VILLA 38 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Spacious living area | comfortable couches & a reading area | Cable TV, DVD player & iPod dock | lined with large windows & glass doors | opens onto a patio with outdoor seating
• Kitchen: Fully equipped, open-plan kitchen with a large breakfast table
• Dining Room: Opens onto a covered patio with an additional dining area + views of the pool & bungalows
Bungalow 1 - 3
• Bedrooms (1 bedroom per bungalow): Double bed with mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | living room with dining table & minibar | terrace | A/C | 70m2
• Bedroom 4: Double bed with mosquito net (can be converted into twins) | ensuite bathroom | living room with dining table & minibar | terrace | A/C | 70m2
• Swimming Pool: Large swimming area with a pool, deck & covered poolside hut with a small dining table | surrounded by large coconut trees
• Beach: "Foot in the sand" | direct beach access with an ocean front massage area
• Outdoor Dining Area
Unique is not a word to be used lightly - it means that there is only one of its kind in the world. This is true of Arraial d’Ajuda, a village in Southern Bahia, a state in the Northeast of Brazil. Arraial d’Ajuda is welcoming to people of all ages. Whether you want to experience complete peace while relaxing under the shade of coconut palms listening to the sound of lapping waves on a deserted beach, or experience a vibrant nightlife scene while dancing to Axé and Reggae music in lively beach bars until sunrise, Arraial d’Ajuda is where you want to be.
Beyond the beautiful beaches and exciting nightlife, you will find a variety of activities in the area including windsurfing, kitesurfing, diving, parasailing, fishing, boat trips, beach buggy rentals and golf at the nearby Terravista Golf Course and Condominium. The village also has a thriving international community, an amazing array of restaurants offering several gastronomic options, bars, cafés, chic shopping centers, and galleries with charming handicraft stores.
Arraial d’Ajuda is a district of Porto Seguro, about 15 miles from the city of Trancoso.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- Good for Events
- Parking for 1 car
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
House manager/concierge, and two live-in caseiros who cook, clean, and do laundry, and are also in charge of the maintenance of the property. The staff are all family members and sleep on the property. They work daily from 6:30am – 7pm and there is night security at the condominium next door. We recommend to hire extra help for more than 4 guests.
Additional professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, masseuses and personal trainers may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Porto Seguro and Trancoso airports. Alternatively, the property comes with its own helipad, and helicopter and small aircraft charters can also be arranged upon request.
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen and fridges with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival.
Car hire is recommended, but not essential. Cars be can rented locally in Trancoso and we are happy to help with these arrangements.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 1,250 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Assistance of an English-speaking house manager
• Daily maid service (she can cook and do laundry), and maintenance man
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.) available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.