- All destinations
- São Paulo
10 BEDROOM | 30 GUESTS | PARATY / UBATUBA, SÃO PAULO STATE
One of “Hip Hotels” 80 most extraordinary hotels in the world, the villa is a charming pousada located in middle of Parque Natural da Mata Atlântica - a tropical forest extending between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. Half an hour by car from the colonial town of Paraty, and surrounded by multiple small islands, a private 3km long beach, and the ocean (which gives the property stunning ocean views) the villa is an ideally located luxury hideaway.
There are a total of 10 bedrooms on the property - nine bedrooms overlooking the ocean, and one honeymoon suite with a private jacuzzi and an incredible panoramic view of the ocean. Each of the spacious, tasteful bedrooms has unique Brazilian décor and its own private balcony with a hammock.
The property has a beautiful swimming pool surrounded by palm trees and a spacious deck overlooking the ocean, as well as access to a private beach. The pousada also offers a variety of activities including hikes in the rainforest, boat trips to nearby islands, day trips to the charming town of Paraty, kayaking, scuba diving, stand up paddle boarding, beauty treatments, massages, and more.
The villa aims to provide a unique experience that creates harmony between the guests, the local culture, and nature, making for a true escape from the daily hustle and bustle. There is no TV, WiFi or phone service, but rather amazing sunsets, the sound of the ocean, and the chance to get back in touch with nature. The villa is fully-staffed and is suitable for groups of friends, families with children of all ages, and couples.
*Beyond the 10 bedrooms, there is an additional three-bedroom villa located next to the hotel. The villa provides further accommodation for groups ranging from two to six guests, and is ideal for families with children, as well as couples seeking more privacy. The villa is in close proximity to the hotel, and therefore guests have access to all of the same services and amenities.
VILLA 64 ACCOMMODATION
• Restaurant: Local organic food, including food from the nearby Fazenda Catucaba
• Living Room with beautiful art
• Reception Area
BEDROOMS (9 "CLASSIC" ROOMS)
Double or single, some of them with an extra bed available
• Bedrooms 1-9: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | private ocean-view balcony with a hammock | unique Brazilian décor
• Bedroom 10 (Honeymoon Suite): Double bed with mosquito net | ensuite bathroom with private Jacuzzi | balcony with stunning ocean view | unique Brazilian décor
OUTDOORS + ACTIVITIES
• Swimming Pool: Beautiful ocean-view pool | spacious pool deck surrounded by palm trees
• Private Beach
• Activities: Rainforest hikes | boat trips to nearby islands | day trips to Paraty | kayaking | scuba diving | SUP boarding (Stand Up Paddle) | beauty treatments + massages
VILLA VERDE ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room
• Dining Room
• Bedroom 1 (Suite): Double bed | ensuite bathroom | private dining space | private balcony & large terrace |unique Brazilian décor
• Bedroom 2: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | unique Brazilian décor
• Bedroom 3: Double bed | ensuite bathroom | unique Brazilian décor
The villa is located in middle of Parque Natural da Mata Atlântica - a tropical forest extending between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. Located near the small town of Ubatuba, half an hour by car from the colonial town of Paraty, and surrounded by multiple small islands, a private 3km long beach, and the ocean, it is an ideally located luxury hideaway.
Paraty is a lovely 17th century town, equidistant between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, that has been perfectly preserved thanks to a long period of isolation, and was declared a National Historical Monument in 1966. There are winding narrow cobblestone roads with small fishermen’s cottages and vast merchants mansions standing side by side, all white stucco with brightly painted shutters and doors. Vehicles are banned from the town, and the charming art galleries, shops, restaurants and bars tucked amongst the cobbled streets are best explored on foot. Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo can be reached in 3.5-4 hours by car.
Ubatuba is a small area east of São Paulo and west of Rio de Janeiro on the southeast coast of the State of São Paulo. Covered by Atlantic rainforest and containing more than 80 beaches along the coast line (some completely deserted), Ubatuba is considered to be "The Surf Capital of São Paulo State". Besides being one of the best places in Brazil for surfing, it has recently become known for its birdwatching (there are more than 565 different birds species identified in the area). Other activities in Ubatuba include trekking, hiking and scuba diving, but there are limited restaurants, bars and nightlife.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Seating
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- No Telephone
- Good for Events
- 30 Guests
- 10 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
Daily English speaking concierge and housekeepers who clean and will take care of all of the guests needs.
Additional maids, babysitters and drivers may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers in / out from São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro or Paraty are included.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
RATES UPON REQUEST
Minimum stay: 3 nights throughout the year, including New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service and housekeeper
• Use of the hotel facilities, and experiences
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, and non-alcoholic beverages (only Caipirinhas)
• Private transfer in/ out from Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro or Paraty
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra cost and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa (other than the mentioned above)
• Car hire (recommended)
• Additional staff (professional cooks, maids, babysitters, barmen, etc.)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.