- All destinations
4 BEDROOMS | 8 GUESTS | UNA, SOUTHERN BAHIA
Combining incredibly stylish, luxurious accommodations, with the most jaw-dropping location on a seemingly endless beach, the villa is one of the most perfect beach houses we have seen. It is the ideal place for those wanting to completely relax and detox from the stresses and demands of modern-day life, without sacrificing the comforts of modern-day conveniences.
The beachfront property (what Brazilians like to call Pé na areia, or "Foot in the sand") is spread over a four-hectare oceanfront plot in the Una Biosphere reserve. There are four suites split between two houses – the main house and the master suite bungalow– surrounded by tropical Atlantic rainforest rich in wildlife and exotic birds.
The 800m2 main house is entirely surrounded by spacious verandas with outdoor living/dining areas and ocean views, and features a 12-meter thatched ceiling. Inside the house there is a beautiful open-plan living room with a TV, a dining room, professional kitchen, and two separate mezzanines. There are three double ensuite bedrooms (two with twin beds, one with a queen-size double bed) all with air conditioning and their own veranda access.
Set 50 meters from the main house is the 100m2 master suite bungalow. With beautiful views through the palms to the beach, the bungalow is a single thatched structure with a large bedroom, king-size bed, sitting room, dressing room and bathroom. There is a spacious beachfront deck with a shower, as well as a vast day bed area shaded by a rustic pergola.
Directly on the beach is a lounge area with an outdoor shower and colorful sofas, where you can sit back, relax, sip cocktails, and admire the ocean and palm tree edged beach that stretches uninterrupted for miles. It is a dream destination.
The villa is suitable for groups of friends and families with children of all ages, as well as being one of the world's most desirable honeymoon destinations.
VILLA 35 ACCOMMODATION
• Living Room: Large open-plan sitting room | TV, DVD player & iPod dock
• Dining Room: Open-plan dining room | wooden dining table with benches | connected to the living room
• Kitchen: Fully equipped, professional kitchen | separate laundry area in back
• Mezzanine: Two separate mezzanines overlooking the living & dining areas
• Veranda + Deck: Ocean-view wooden wrap-around deck | sofas & ample seating areas | large wooden steps leading down to the beachfront garden filled with palm trees
• Bedroom 1: Queen-size bed with mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | private veranda access | A/C
• Bedroom 2: Twin beds with mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | private veranda access | A/C
• Bedroom 3: Twin beds with mosquito net | ensuite bathroom | private veranda access | A/C
MASTER SUITE BUNGALOW
• Master Suite: Large bedroom with a king-size bed | ensuite bathroom with an open-air shower, 2 rain-showers, bath & ocean view | sitting room + dressing room | A/C
• Deck: Spacious beachfront deck with a shower | vast daybed area shaded by a rustic pergola
• Garden: Large garden filled with palm trees & path to beach
• Beachfront: “Foot in the sand” (Pé na areia) | beach lounge area with an outdoor shower & colorful sofas
This exclusive beachfront property is located near the small town of Una in Southern Bahia, and 25 miles south of Ilhéus, which is served by direct daily flights from Salvador and São Paulo. Ilhéus is the hometown of Jorge Amado, the best-known and most popular writer in Brazil, giving the town a bit of distinction. There is little by way of nearby nightlife, bars or restaurants, but what it lacks in evening entertainment is made up for in beaches, natural beauty and cultural heritage.
- Outdoor Seating
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Child Friendly
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Staff of 4: Daily maid (also does laundry), one cook, two housekeepers, private night guard security.
Additional professional cooks, babysitters, and maids may be provided for an extra cost and paid for locally when requested in advance.
TRANSFERS TO THE VILLA
Private transfers with trusted drivers can be arranged from the Ilhéus airport (30 min by car).
PRE-ARRIVAL GROCERY SHOPPING
To make your arrival at the property as relaxing as possible, we suggest we stock the kitchen with a customized grocery shop prior to your trip. This means that you will arrive to a kitchen full of food, a fridge full of cold drinks and that the first meal can be served shortly after your arrival. Due to the remote location there may be a small charge applicable for this service.
Bear in Mind
Availability and Prices
Please contact us for the complete price list for the year or for a quote based on specific dates.
Some properties have discounts available for smaller numbers of guests or couples.
FROM US$ 2,025 PER NIGHT
Minimum stay: 7 nights throughout the year, and 10 nights for New Year.
INCLUDED IN COST:
• Daily maid service
• A good local cook
• All local taxes & domestic bills (except for telephone)
• Assistance of an English-speaking BBH concierge available for an extra charge and must be booked in advance
• Transfers to and from the villa
• Food & beverages (can be pre-paid so that the kitchen is fully stocked upon arrival; this service has an extra cost of US$ 150, plus the cost of the groceries)
• Availability & prices are subject to change & will be confirmed at the time a booking request is received
• A one off US$ 300 booking fee is charged for all reservations
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure any booking, with the balance due no later than 60 days before the date of arrival. If the booking is made within 60 days of the date of arrival, then the full value of the rental is required
• Security deposit is usually 10% of the total amount of the booking (or a minimum of US$ 1,000) and should be paid with the balance. Usually it will be returned within 10 working days after departure if there are no damages or outstanding payments to be settled upon departure
• Full Terms & Conditions may be viewed here.